Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Lol. Ain’t a gonna happen.

They have already likened it to the Black Plague and the 1918 H1N1 breakout. Once you go full stupid like that you can’t go back.

They'll have to if the numbers dont explode and people are scratching their heads on why did we just push the stop button on living.

Even worse, the idea that Trump would have beat this. Omg.

This might be a little good/news bad news situation...the new cases tend to be mild which also means many won't realize they have it and might spread it more..what could be mild for a 40 something could be life threatening for a 70 year old
View attachment 266277
People that have recovered from mild cases should become immune and help shut this thing down as well.

This might be a little good/news bad news situation...the new cases tend to be mild which also means many won't realize they have it and might spread it more..what could be mild for a 40 something could be life threatening for a 70 year old
View attachment 266277
And mild I think just means anything less than serious or critical condition in a hospital. So it doesn't necessarily mean a runny nose and low-grade fever.

Reactions: VolnJC
People that have recovered from mild cases should become immune and help shut this thing down as well.
Yeah the CDC guy at the presser seemed to think once you get it then you have immunity....he is pretty careful with words and predictions but was also optimistic that the virus won't fare well in warmer temps humidity

And mild I think just means anything less than serious or critical condition in a hospital. So it doesn't necessarily mean a runny nose and low-grade fever.
Interesting attempt at spin. The flu sucks. I've had it twice, and I don't recommend it. And I wasn't in the hospital. I know you people want this to be the downfall of Mr Trump, and I for one can't think of anything more despicable and abhorrent.

I really really hope we get him for another 4.

I imagine it made it's way around the world before anyone had a chance to take meaningful action to slow the spread.
Meaning the only way it could have theoretically have been stopped was to restrict all international travel, not just from China.

RedHats keep harping on that because it's basically the only thing he did.

Reactions: BartW
Interesting attempt at spin. The flu sucks. I've had it twice, and I don't recommend it. And I wasn't in the hospital. I know you people want this to be the downfall of Mr Trump, and I for one can't think of anything more despicable and abhorrent.

I really really hope we get him for another 4.

If this brings him down, it will because of his actions, or lack thereof... not because he started it.

He will be judged by voters, same as every election. The pandemic just provides another metric for decision making.

They'll have to if the numbers dont explode and people are scratching their heads on why did we just push the stop button on living.

Even worse, the idea that Trump would have beat this. Omg.
That' what I've been thinking. Worst case scenario for the left is that we come through this and the economy begins to gradually climb soon.

For setting this up as the hammer of the gods, they've set Trump up to look like a victor. Can't really say he's ineffective as a president when he just steered us through what you said was society-ending danger.

Can we agree that the virus started in China? If it started in China months before they first reported it then it would be China’s fault?

Just in the past few months the radical liberal left:

1. Mourned the death of a terrorist
2. Believes the Coronavirus didn’t start in China and wasn’t covered up the communist Chinese government
3. And this is the big one. Believes our boarders should have been shut down sooner

If this brings him down, it will because of his actions, or lack thereof... not because he started it.

He will be judged by voters, same as every election. The pandemic just provides another metric for decision making.
This will be over by election. Life will have moved on. The economy will have begin recovering. The left will have made this out to be the greatest danger in the past 100 years. So, the left will have made Trump look like the victor wh0o led the nation through the greatest danger if two centuries.

Congrats.

This will be over by election. Life will have moved on. The economy will have begin recovering. The left will have made this out to be the greatest danger in the past 100 years. So, the left will have made Trump look like the victor wh0o led the nation through the greatest danger if two centuries.

Congrats.

I personally would have thought he would have been less dismissive from the beginning, considering the potential for a large swath of his electorate dying off.

meh, maybe it won't make a dent

VN Store

Back