Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Can we agree that the virus started in China? If it started in China months before they first reported it then it would be China’s fault?

Just in the past few months the radical liberal left:

1. Mourned the death of a terrorist
2. Believes the Coronavirus didn’t start in China and wasn’t covered up the communist Chinese government
3. And this is the big one. Believes our boarders should have been shut down sooner
If Trump believes it, says it or does it they will be 100% against it no matter what. Reminder they have been pulling for the economy to collapse for 3 years now

I personally would have thought he would have been less dismissive from the beginning, considering the potential for a large swath of his electorate dying off.

meh, maybe it won't make a dent
You guys have built this up as the most dangerous thing in generations. Ya'll have made it Trump's responsibility. What will the left do when this passes and the economy's heart is still beating? You've set Trump up to take responsibilty for steering the nation through immense, nation-threatening crisis.

(When, in reality, more than likely, he managed public relations through a heavy flu season.)

Meaning the only way it could have theoretically have been stopped was to restrict all international travel, not just from China.

RedHats keep harping on that because it's basically the only thing he did.
It's stupid to argue about from either side, because there was no stopping it. It started in China and they knew about the virus but did little to combat the spread within their own borders until late January. They ignored offers of help from CDC and WHO. The virus was already exported at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Meaning the only way it could have theoretically have been stopped was to restrict all international travel, not just from China.

RedHats keep harping on that because it's basically the only thing he did.

We could just harp on the actually agency created to control or stop something like this . Would that be better ?

Reactions: AM64
You guys have built this up as the most dangerous thing in generations. Ya'll have made it Trump's responsibility. What will the left do when this passes and the economy's heart is still beating? You've set Trump up to take responsibilty for steering the nation through immense, nation-threatening crisis.

(When, in reality, more than likely, he managed public relations through a heavy flu season.)

I haven't suggested it's the most dangerous thing in generations. Seems to me you are more worried than you are letting on, if that's your take.

Either way, this could help or hurt Trump, but it'll be the electorate judging him, not my feelz.

Can we agree that the virus started in China? If it started in China months before they first reported it then it would be China’s fault?

2. Believes the Coronavirus didn’t start in China and wasn’t covered up the communist Chinese government
3. And this is the big one. Believes our boarders should have been shut down sooner
Implied racism against China is nonsense and typical business as usual for the race obsessed left.
The Chinese government is the problem not the people.

I went to work and the beer joint across the highway had a live band playing and people out playing cornhole. Killing the virus from the inside, I believe that was the theory.

Love it.

Every table was full last night. But it didnt quite seem busy enough. Maybe when one group finished it was like 2-5 minutes before new customers filled that void.

Honestly I think only the most die hard can stay cooped up for more than 2-3 days. Capitalism, which is in essence, a type of motion(movement), is engrained in our culture.

Reactions: FLVOL69
I haven't suggested it's the most dangerous thing in generations. Seems to me you are more worried than you are letting on, if that's your take.

Either way, this could help or hurt Trump, but it'll be the electorate judging him, not my feelz.
How is relating the MSM message a message about my opinion?

Go back and read more slowly.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What kills me us that they wanna go to a store and stand shoulder to shoulder with 500 other people during a pandemic. Tomorrow's the weekend, go first thing in the morning or late at night.
What kills me is that this stupidity is drying out grocery stores and suppliers. Somewhere around 10 people outside the state of Washington have died and we are disrupting the domestic supply chain. If all stores are out of item X then the suppliers can’t possibly keep up and they will all be hesitant to overstock if it is a perishable item for fear that people won’t buy. This will take time to unwind.
I was at Subway yesterday and they took the baskets, lids and straws away and said no refills unless you get a new cup. Never mind that the card machine has buttons every single customer touches. What about the door? It doesn’t magically open on its own. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ve reached the height of panic yet but it sure did escalate a lot the last 48 hours.

Total BS

What kills me is that this stupidity is drying out grocery stores and suppliers. Somewhere around 10 people outside the state of Washington have died and we are disrupting the domestic supply chain. If all stores are out of item X then the suppliers can’t possibly keep up and they will all be hesitant to overstock if it is a perishable item for fear that people won’t buy. This will take time to unwind.
I was at Subway yesterday and they took the baskets, lids and straws away and said no refills unless you get a new cup. Never mind that the card machine has buttons every single customer touches. What about the door? It doesn’t magically open on its own. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ve reached the height of panic yet but it sure did escalate a lot the last 48 hours.

Just went to order some things on Amazon Pantry. Basically everything I usually get is sold out. Amazon is going to make a killing these next few months.

VN Store

Back