Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I haven't suggested it's the most dangerous thing in generations. Seems to me you are more worried than you are letting on, if that's your take.

Either way, this could help or hurt Trump, but it'll be the electorate judging him, not my feelz.
I don't need to, unless "You" and "Ya'll" are alternate terms for MSM.
You may want to if you think "you" and "ya'll" means "me" and "my".

Geezus, guy.

It is definitely my take that this is probably a lot less serious than the MSM media has been pushing. It is definitely my take that this will put egg on face and when it all cools off, the left's need to lay this at Trump's feet will in actuality be giving him credit for steering us through this--all before the election.

And since you're putting the responsibility on him...

If this brings him down, it will because of his actions, or lack thereof... not because he started it.

He will be judged by voters, same as every election. The pandemic just provides another metric for decision making.

You'll need to be in here giving him credit for steering us through it. Thus, "you" are in the "ya'll".

Can someone in Chattanooga do your public service and at least publicly shame this a-hole?

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

Bahaha...Karma...I recognize him, he and another guy were behind me in line at my local dollar tree a week or so ago. Store had just restocked shelves and they rolled up behind me with an overflowing cart of every hand sanitizer bottle and antibacterial wipe container in the damn store, at least a few hundred bucks worth. I asked where you guys shipping all that out to? Response was a chuckle and everywhere. I didn’t bother to mention that I’d just read where Amazon and eBay had put those sales on lock down😇🤣

Reactions: AM64 and BartW
You may want to if you think "you" and "ya'll" means "me" and "my".

Geezus, guy.

It is definitely my take that this is probably a lot less serious than the MSM media has been pushing. It is definitely my take that this will put egg on face and when it all cools off, the left's need to lay this at Trump's feet will in actuality be giving him credit for steering us through this--all before the election.

And since you're putting the responsibility on him...

You'll need to be in here giving him credit for steering us through it. Thus, "you" are in the "ya'll".

Fair enough, figured your comment was related to the previous quoted text.

Bahaha...Karma...I recognize him, he and another guy were behind me in line at my local dollar tree a week or so ago. Store had just restocked shelves and they rolled up behind me with an overflowing cart of every hand sanitizer bottle and antibacterial wipe container in the damn store, at least a few hundred bucks worth. I asked where you guys shipping all that out to? Response was a chuckle and everywhere. I didn’t bother to mention that I’d just read where Amazon and eBay had put those sales on lock down😇🤣

This story is trending on Twitter. Guessing the guy will take a lot of criticism in the coming days. Why he would even agree to be interviewed for this story is amazing.

You made at least two posts about the electorate, and I was responding to both.

Just as an example: It won't be lost on some, that after being told that "anyone who wants a test can get one", many found this to be flatly false.

But your greater point, that if this is a dud, it may be beneficial for Trump, might be the case.

All Catholic church services have been cancelled here - except of course funerals and already scheduled weddings
Not surprised at all. Nurses are concerned that they are canceling daycare in and around Norfolk. These are navy wives, they have no family in the area, their husbands are on sea duty. There questioning what's gonna happen when they have to call off because their children have no where to go.
I pointed out that as a community hospital it's not a good look to fire nurses at this particular time for putting family first. It would be a huge mistake PR wise since we are already short staffed.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
Just went to order some things on Amazon Pantry. Basically everything I usually get is sold out. Amazon is going to make a killing these next few months.
Yep, I’m just waiting for the riots, looting, and gone invasions to start. Sadly, I actually don’t think those things are out of the realm of possibility. I’m hoping this is just a one-time run on items and things will settle but I’m not so sure that’s going to be the case. If people cause stampedes over Black Friday what are they going to do when they can’t get something the believe is essential to living, even if it actually isn’t? Even if there are no more runs on store items the current run will cause problems in our just-in-time model. Do you see the panic getting worse or do you think this is the peak?

So you think the Office of Knee-Jerk Reaction is superior to handling problems than one with science and expertise on hand? That it's more important to look proactive and do something even if it's wrong or amounts to nothing than to go at it with a plan? Haven't your lot been hammering Pence for just that reason - other people are more qualified? A little secret I learned long long ago: in a bureaucracy, the higher up a problem is handled the more likely it is mishandled.
I think an Office with science and expertise that prepares exclusively for a specific event would be superior.

Yep, I’m just waiting for the riots, looting, and gone invasions to start. Sadly, I actually don’t think those things are out of the realm of possibility. I’m hoping this is just a one-time run on items and things will settle but I’m not so sure that’s going to be the case. If people cause stampedes over Black Friday what are they going to do when they can’t get something the believe is essential to living, even if it actually isn’t? Even if there are no more runs on store items the current run will cause problems in our just-in-time model. Do you see the panic getting worse or do you think this is the peak?

Even with the in stock items, next available pantry delivery on Amazon is two weeks out. Usually, it 2 -3 days

VN Store

Back