2015-16: 2 top 100 RSCI players
2016-17: 2 top 100 RSCI players
2017-18: 0 top 100 RSCI players
2018-19: 0 top 100 RSCI players
2019-20: 1 top 100 RSCI players
Players drafted into NBA = 3

What the hell is RSCI

It's getting worse by the day tbh

Do you freak out about the flu? Then stop freaking out about this. The instructions for avoiding it are literally, "Wash your hands and clean your house/work space." If washing my hands with foamy soap can kill it, I am not going to freak out about it.

Does this differ from 247 composite?

Short answer is yes. 247 uses a "proprietary algorithm" to compile prospect rankings/ratings. I think the RSCI is a bit more straight forward taking the 4 major services rankings and averaging a player against those.

I shared the RSCI because sports-reference adds the information to team rosters, and the RSCI rating is unmodified once the Final list is put out.

Anyone who gets the Coronavirus should have a diet of only Krystal, Taco Bell, and Natty Light for 1 week. Might kill your stomach and intestines but that would definitely flush out all the Toxins in their body. There is the vaccination.

If that is the cure that UT came up with I will lose my poop laughing.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’ll post a thousands times more

Oh goody.

64c7476c074b867121a7a6af8dd2f914.gif

So,, the people on that cruise ship in the background of my boat are infected with coronavirus. just gonna fill my bathtub full of germ x and chill until its over 🤷‍♂️View attachment 265368

Are you elderly or have a prior condition that has left you with a weakened immune system? If yes, then your plan is sound. If no, go about your life and wash your hands a few extra times each day. You will be fine.

Are you elderly or have a prior condition that has left you with a weakened immune system? If yes, then your plan is sound. If no, go about your life and wash your hands a few extra times each day. You will be fine.
Just a little BVS from the past 15 years, hopefully we all get through it just fine.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
When are we going fishing?
I hear ya, i have been gone for 3 months and come down here and the wind is blowing 40 mph daily. i have really gotten into spear fishing with just snorkeling gear. lots of exercise and free food. I get the bottom of the boat painted yearly with that anti growth paint and the divers are going to come out and scrub the bottom. always something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back