Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Pearl this UT roster and no way he has a winning record. I 100% believe that. Pearl relies on his players talents much more than Barnes. That's why when Pearl's teams get hot shooting the 3 they can beat anybody, but when they are off they can lose to anybody, and when he doesn't have the players his teams just aren't that good.
Pearl wouldn’t have skipped two recruiting classes or run off DJ Burns because he smokes weed. BTW Burns won freshman of the year in the big south conference. Would have been a huge piece on this team

Pearl wouldn’t have skipped two recruiting classes or run off DJ Burns because he smokes weed. BTW Burns won freshman of the year in the big south conference. Would have been a huge piece on this team
Losing Burns was the real killer for this year. He was the big body we needed to bang down low. Then we wouldn't have had to rush Uros to play when the NCAA was dragging their feet, and we would have someone to spell Fulky

Reactions: scvolfan7
I wish for all of you that you can feel the way that I feel right now. My beautiful, graceful, gracious, talented daughter dances with such heart. I have seen her dance hundreds of times and it never gets old. I have no words. I wish you all could see her. I feel uplifted every time. I am so grateful.

I wish for all of you that you can feel the way that I feel right now. My beautiful, graceful, gracious, talented daughter dances with such heart. I have seen her dance hundreds of times and it never gets old. I have no words. I wish you all could see her. I feel uplifted every time. I am so grateful.
That's awesome.

Make sure you tell her that.

[/QUOTE] Barnes didn't skip two recruiting classes and didn't run Burns off.

Barnes didn't skip two recruiting classes and didn't run Burns off.[/QUOTE]
The 2017 and 2018 classes are horrendous. Signed 5 players and only 1 contributed. And he 100% ran off burns

Barnes didn't skip two recruiting classes and didn't run Burns off.
The 2017 and 2018 classes are horrendous. Signed 5 players and only 1 contributed. And he 100% ran off burns[/QUOTE]
That doesn't mean he skipped those recruiting classes. And you have no proof that Barnes ran Burns off. Also you conveniently left out the fact that Burns had issues with homesickness.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
The 2017 and 2018 classes are horrendous. Signed 5 players and only 1 contributed. And he 100% ran off burns
That doesn't mean he skipped those recruiting classes. And you have no proof that Barnes ran Burns off. Also you conveniently left out the fact that Burns had issues with homesickness.[/QUOTE]
You have no proof he didn’t run off Burns lol

Rob lewis or one of those guys insinuate that Burns wasn’t a “culture fit” and was encouraged to leave. Barnes ran him off

Btw covid19 is man made by china to cause instability prove me wrong

Seriously? That's like me saying China caused the Nashville tornado, prove me wrong. If you wanted to weaponize a virus and use it to destabilize a foreign government you would first use something a little more deadly AND you would already have developed the vaccine before you let it loose. Plus China is getting hammered by the economic effects of this more than anyone and the Chinese government hates instability.

That doesn't mean he skipped those recruiting classes. And you have no proof that Barnes ran Burns off. Also you conveniently left out the fact that Burns had issues with homesickness.

Rob lewis or one of those guys insinuate that Burns wasn’t a “culture fit” and was encouraged to leave. Barnes ran him off[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting for proof that Barnes ran him off. We have no clue how the conversations with Barnes and Burns went before Burns decided to transfer.

Give Pearl this UT roster and no way he has a winning record. I 100% believe that. Pearl relies on his players talents much more than Barnes. That's why when Pearl's teams get hot shooting the 3 they can beat anybody, but when they are off they can lose to anybody, and when he doesn't have the players his teams just aren't that good.

Barnes has only won a conference outright one time (1998 texas) and one conference tournament (1993 Providence) despite having one of the 10 best players to ever lace them up as well several other NBA guys over the years.

Pearl has won more with less talent. Not to mention the only time in his life he’s had a losing record was his first two years at Auburn when they were pathetic I’m virtually every basketball aspect.

Rob lewis or one of those guys insinuate that Burns wasn’t a “culture fit” and was encouraged to leave. Barnes ran him off
I'm still waiting for proof that Barnes ran him off. We have no clue how the conversations with Barnes and Burns went before Burns decided to transfer.[/QUOTE]
We know VQ guys are never wrong LOL. Culture fit could also mean Barnes wanted him to practice hard and get into shape. Sc"volfan" ignores that Burns didn't even average 20 minutes per game in the SoCon. His impact at the SEC level this year would have been even less (imo)

Reactions: Bret178

I'm still waiting for proof that Barnes ran him off. We have no clue how the conversations with Barnes and Burns went before Burns decided to transfer.[/QUOTE]
He was here redshirting and then all of a sudden left to go play at Winthrop. Pretty clear he was asked to leave. Who the hell would willingly do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back