Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for proof that Barnes ran him off. We have no clue how the conversations with Barnes and Burns went before Burns decided to transfer.
He was here redshirting and then all of a sudden left to go play at Winthrop. Pretty clear he was asked to leave. Who the hell would willingly do that?[/QUOTE]
Someone who was homesick and didn't want to put forth the effort to make things work here.

Barnes has only won a conference outright one time (1998 texas) and one conference tournament (1993 Providence) despite having one of the 10 best players to ever lace them up as well several other NBA guys over the years.

Pearl has won more with less talent. Not to mention the only time in his life he’s had a losing record was his first two years at Auburn when they were pathetic I’m virtually every basketball aspect.
Bingo. Rick is a really good coach (top 20ish) but bruce is one of the top 10 in CBB. Love rick and appreciate what he’s done but hes not above being criticized. The way that rick refuses to develop a bench and continues to struggle at in-game adjustments is baffling. We had elite 8/final 4 team last year but since our bench was terrible we got bounced early. A trend in Rick’s career

Reactions: HankHill
He was here redshirting and then all of a sudden left to go play at Winthrop. Pretty clear he was asked to leave. Who the hell would willingly do that?
Someone who was homesick and didn't want to put forth the effort to make things work here.[/QUOTE]
Sure man. All I know is that rick better make the elite 8 next year with the roster we’re about to have

Bingo. Rick is a really good coach (top 20ish) but bruce is one of the top 10 in CBB. Love rick and appreciate what he’s done but hes not above being criticized. The way that rick refuses to develop a bench and continues to struggle at in-game adjustments is baffling. We had elite 8/final 4 team last year but since our bench was terrible we got bounced early. A trend in Rick’s career
Lol at the part where you say he refuses to develop a bench.

Yea pearl is just a better coach. He’s one of the best in college basketball so it’s not a knock on Barnes that’s just how it is.
giphy.gif

I wish for all of you that you can feel the way that I feel right now. My beautiful, graceful, gracious, talented daughter dances with such heart. I have seen her dance hundreds of times and it never gets old. I have no words. I wish you all could see her. I feel uplifted every time. I am so grateful.
She killed it! Second overall! Bravo award, power platinum score!

No Ricky Bobby comments, please!

There’s no tougher tournament in sports than March Madness. There have been so many dominate teams bounced early. We had a final four caliber team last year, but that doesn’t mean Barnes is a bad coach for not getting us there. All the best coaches have been upset much earlier than the sweet 16, and by much worse teams than Purdue. It’s absolutely ignorant to hold that over Barnes head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back