Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the truth. Ugly color. Prisoner? Construction worker? Can’t tell. Really bad on morbidly obese and overalls
It is your truth..not most of ours. There are some people who either don't know how to wear it, or just look bad in it...but not most people. I have never met a fan of another school that bitched about their colors. 🤦‍♂️

We are sorry that you are an ugly person, but I am pretty sure you would look bad in anything..🤷‍♂️

You named 2 NBA players from Pearls tenure and one was a longtime backup. Lol. Calipari has also won a natty and been to 6 final fours lol. So It’s not like he’s not doing anything with those players. 7 lottery picks and basically nothing to show for it is a lot dude.

Is who got to the NCAA tournament the fastest really your argument? Not who has done better in the post season? Lol

Last year’s run to the FF by Pearl is all you got? Barnes has done all that. Been there, done that. The Pearl plays with no talent argument is dumb.

Stick to the NBA.

Barnes also played against Kansas for 17 years, and they also have one of the highest payrolls in college basketball. About to get hammered.
I'll believe it when I see it. The NCAA only hammers the ones that bend over for them. Kansas just sent a big ole "FU" to the NCAA in response to their notice of allegations.

No it is not...
Honestly, real talk. Our Orange is one if not the only SEC color that does NOT make an attractive woman less attractive. And im being serious. TAMU, Arky, UGA, and esp Crimson Red? Lord a mercy, instant trailer pose.

I think Gold and Black are about the only other flattering colors. Gator colors arent too bad but still, its like taking a pic of a Clayton Homes lot.

I'll believe it when I see it. The NCAA only hammers the ones that bend over for them. Kansas just sent a big ole "FU" to the NCAA in response to their notice of allegations.

We will see, but some National guys laughed at the response and expect serious sanctions. There is talk that if Self has a good NCAAT, he might consider retiring.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
We will see, but some National guys laughed at the response and expect serious sanctions. There is talk that if Self has a good NCAAT, he might consider retiring.
We all thought the same thing about NC. Will Wade is on tape offering up cash for players. Bruce had a coach arrested on criminal charges relating to paying players. Nothing happens.

We all thought the same thing about NC. Will Wade is on tape offering up cash for players. Bruce had a coach arrested on criminal charges relating to paying players. Nothing happens.

I don’t know about Auburn, but I don’t think the LSU situation is over.

Just the truth. Ugly color. Prisoner? Construction worker? Can’t tell. Really bad on morbidly obese and overalls

I lived in North Carolina for 9 years and all the college teams had more 'normal' colors. I couldn't stand it. I'd come to work wearing a red dress shirt and people would yell "Go Wolfpack". Dark blue I'd get "Go Blue Devils". Light blue "Go Tar Heels", etc... I couldn't stand any of them but I couldn't put a shirt on without someone thinking I was rooting for one of them.

If you're rocking UT orange everyone knows who you root for.

A&M beating Auburn the game before on their home court really changed the dynamic of the game Saturday I think. Pearl's a great coach who can motivate.

I just think the majority of us fans are tired of hearing about Pearl from the other "fans" of UT. Like us admitting he's a great coach or agreeing we wish he was still here changes something or matters. I would have loved for Pearl to just kept on coaching the good guys, but -HE- messed that up. No one else's fault but his own. I don't hate the guy or anything, but the trolls or super Pearl bandwagon fans that seem to be so quick to compare all our other coaches to him or to trash any of our coaches that lose to Auburn...I guess I don't get that mindset. Either you're all Vol or you ain't. Any coach playing against us I want to see lose and lose badly, because they aren't OUR COACH.

I don't care who it is, don't care if the majority of people think that coach is the superior coach to Barnes. I want the BasketVOLs to have success period. Barnes is our Head Coach now, he's won us 2 regular season SEC Titles and gave us our first SECT Championship appearance in 3 decades. We're lucky he's here, Martin and Donnie were both trash and had Barnes left for UCLA who would we have hired? Pearl wasn't/isn't coming back even if UT offered him a pay raise. He likes to operate in the grey area, at Auburn he's got more freedom to do that than he'll ever have at UT.

You really want to compare Barnes talent vs pearls. Lol

Pearl at Auburn
2014-15: 2 top 100 RSCI players
2015-16: 1 top 100 RSCI player
2016-17: 5 top 100 RSCI players
2017-18: 5 top 100 RSCI players
2018-19: 4 top 100 RSCI players
2019-20: 2 top 100 RSCI players
Players drafted into the NBA = 1

Barnes at Tennessee
2015-16: 2 top 100 RSCI players
2016-17: 2 top 100 RSCI players
2017-18: 0 top 100 RSCI players
2018-19: 0 top 100 RSCI players
2019-20: 1 top 100 RSCI players
Players drafted into NBA = 3

A&M beating Auburn the game before on their home court really changed the dynamic of the game Saturday I think. Pearl's a great coach who can motivate.

I just think the majority of us fans are tired of hearing about Pearl from the other "fans" of UT. Like us admitting he's a great coach or agreeing we wish he was still here changes something or matters. I would have loved for Pearl to just kept on coaching the good guys, but -HE- messed that up. No one else's fault but his own. I don't hate the guy or anything, but the trolls or super Pearl bandwagon fans that seem to be so quick to compare all our other coaches to him or to trash any of our coaches that lose to Auburn...I guess I don't get that mindset. Either you're all Vol or you ain't. Any coach playing against us I want to see lose and lose badly, because they aren't OUR COACH.

I don't care who it is, don't care if the majority of people think that coach is the superior coach to Barnes. I want the BasketVOLs to have success period. Barnes is our Head Coach now, he's won us 2 regular season SEC Titles and gave us our first SECT Championship appearance in 3 decades. We're lucky he's here, Martin and Donnie were both trash and had Barnes left for UCLA who would we have hired? Pearl wasn't/isn't coming back even if UT offered him a pay raise. He likes to operate in the grey area, at Auburn he's got more freedom to do that than he'll ever have at UT.
Barnes has one SEC championship and Bruce took us to the SECT championship game in 09

Barnes has one SEC championship and Bruce took us to the SECT championship game in 09

Twisted that up.

Barnes took us to 2 SECT championship games, and won 1 regular season championship.

Never mind about "first time in 3 decades" I was confusing that with first -win- in 3 decades, since our last SECT Championship was 1979 (had we won last year...)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back