Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If covid 19 is man made to sow instability, they did a pretty terrible job.
idc what you think

giphy.gif

That gets thrown around too much. Fans don’t want to admit that their team is not as athletic or frankly as good as the opponent.

I agree with you on that but it doesn’t make it false. If a team isn’t playing with their hair on fire it false on no one else other than the Hc imo.

Look at coach O. Nothing about him says schematic genius, but his players will run through a wall for him.

Plus he didn’t adjust to auburn driving and then kicking back out. It was pathetic. Bruce and crew were probably laughing their asses off.

Yea pearl is just a better coach. He’s one of the best in college basketball so it’s not a knock on Barnes that’s just how it is.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Yea pearl is just a better coach. He’s one of the best in college basketball so it’s not a knock on Barnes that’s just how it is.
Give Pearl this UT roster and no way he has a winning record. I 100% believe that. Pearl relies on his players talents much more than Barnes. That's why when Pearl's teams get hot shooting the 3 they can beat anybody, but when they are off they can lose to anybody, and when he doesn't have the players his teams just aren't that good.

Give Pearl this UT roster and no way he has a winning record. I 100% believe that. Pearl relies on his players talents much more than Barnes. That's why when Pearl's teams get hot shooting the 3 they can beat anybody, but when they are off they can lose to anybody, and when he doesn't have the players his teams just aren't that good.
You are arguing with idiots...there is no point.

Massive win for the Preds

The team that played the last 2 games can make a run, they need to keep winning here as the Western conference is brutal. 5-6 other teams are all neck and neck for 2 wild card spots. Going to be some fun hockey to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back