Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is tug of war without rope burns. If someone’s vagina pops out conducting this exercise, it’s something that needed to be detected. There’s no collision or impact issues. Strength requiring muscles needed for basic football is addressed.
Agreed..I don't understand the angst over this..

How about acknowledging the fact that we are rebuilding while they are stacking up #1 classes like cordwood and doing little with it outside of the first year they went to the playoffs with a roster and defense mainly built by Richt and Pruitt. 🤷‍♂️

I believe if our staff had those advantages that we would have been mulitiple SEC champs, playoffs every year, and at least one NC.

There is zero excuse for Smart not to have accomplished those things...it is ridiculous and they deserve to be ridiculed...period.

Like I said...a "Volunteer fan" defending that incompetence is even more pathetic.

Get over yourself lol.

Hell yeah!!

giphy.gif

Our top 40 recruits on the team come from 11 different states
Tennessee 14
Georgia 11
Florida 3
California 2
North Carolina 2
South Carolina 2
D.C. 2
West Virginia 1
New Jersey 1
Maryland 1
Alabama 1
I think it’s a pretty good recruiting base but I don’t know compared to other teams

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
Dang man! Hope you’re aight

Damn that sucks
I did that and knocked out my front tooth
Implant And crown was not cheap

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back