Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 😂 yeah I am really defending Georgia.... all I am saying is it looks pathetic on our part saying a team who only lost 2 games isn’t a good team.... they lost to South Carolina in a fluke and then lost to LSU the National Champion.

How about we get to 2 loss status first.....
How about acknowledging the fact that we are rebuilding while they are stacking up #1 classes like cordwood and doing little with it outside of the first year they went to the playoffs with a roster and defense mainly built by Richt and Pruitt. 🤷‍♂️

I believe if our staff had those advantages that we would have been mulitiple SEC champs, playoffs every year, and at least one NC.

There is zero excuse for Smart not to have accomplished those things...it is ridiculous and they deserve to be ridiculed...period.

Like I said...a "Volunteer fan" defending that incompetence is even more pathetic.

Even Bass gets a minor BVS flare-up every now and then.
You don’t remember Bass at end of Butch’s reign. He was a walking BVS flare up. Now to be fair, he had great reason, but it was catbone’s negativity mixed with hysteria.

Bass is a true fanatic. And now he has sources. Love it

We got another outstanding class... what kind of sucks is we still need a lot of these young kids to step up and play early/make a big impact... we don't have the depth yet to redshirt a lot of this talent. The good is we will get to see flashes of greatness... the bad is we will see flashes of transition from high school to big time college and mistakes will be made. Hopefully most will surprise us and ball right out of the gate like Henry T!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We got another outstanding class... what kind of sucks is we still need a lot of these young kids to step up and play early/make a big impact... we don't have the depth yet to redshirt a lot of this talent. The good is we will get to see flashes of greatness... the bad is we will see flashes of transition from high school to big time college and mistakes will be made. Hopefully most will surprise us and ball right out of the gate like Henry T!
Some of the guys at positions that most need redshirts (OL/DL) appear to be able to do so. DL is going to be very upperclass this season and we all know the OL is star-studded. We may have to play skill position guys, but they don't necessarily need the time linemen do.

Some of the guys at positions that most need redshirts (OL/DL) appear to be able to do so. DL is going to be very upperclass this season and we all know the OL is star-studded. We may have to play skill ppsiion guys, but they don't necessarily need the time linemen do.

Yes, thinking we will probably see some WR action, secondary/safety, and a few DL / edge rushers in the two deep....

Reactions: Orangeburst
Omg..I love the rocket stove kiln, going to have to make one of those. The rocket stove thermal mass under floor heating is pretty awesome as well.
i've made many a rocket stove, tandoors, TLUD's, pyrolisis chambers for biochar and such, moved on to masonry heaters
you should look up Peterburg and his vids on making a rocket/ masonry heater combo, world records on testo meter as far as I know

I've been to Harbison walker a few times in knoxville to get insulating castable refractory and ceramic fiber blanket. cool stuff cheap to make a really bad to the bone Fire chamber

its neat to be able to walk into the woods, take some clay from a riverbank and some bark, and make a stove in 30 minutes that will cook, heat, and also melt aluminum... lol

peterburgs batch box with rams horn turbulence... amazing for naturally aspirated....
smoke is unburnt fuel, the whole idea is to burn hotter and faster, and retain that heat in thermal mass... no smoke in any of these rockets heaters, all it takes is an insulated riser

Batchrocket.eu - Introduction

Last edited:
To follow up - what was his HS injury? If similar, this could be just wrapping that situation up with professionals at work. Then again, hopefully not a recurring issue.

I thought he had hip issues/surgery but could be wrong... that was a big reason he wanted to go the LB route..

Reactions: Devo182
"Fulmer: Our administration and board and University are all on the same page now. All boats rise together and everybody understands the importance of athletics. We hadn't had that for a while.

He called chancellor Donde Plowman the "home run of all home runs" when Tennessee hired her eight months ago."

"Plowman is up talking now: When we talk about being a Volunteer, it *means* something. What does it mean to be a Gator? What does it mean to be a Dawg and spell it d-a-w-g? Being a Volunteer means something and I love the spirit there is at Tennessee."

machinegun.gif

"Fulmer: Our administration and board and University are all on the same page now. All boats rise together and everybody understands the importance of athletics. We hadn't had that for a while.

He called chancellor Donde Plowman the "home run of all home runs" when Tennessee hired her eight months ago."

"Plowman is up talking now: When we talk about being a Volunteer, it *means* something. What does it mean to be a Gator? What does it mean to be a Dawg and spell it d-a-w-g? Being a Volunteer means something and I love the spirit there is at Tennessee."

machinegun.gif

Poop, IMO

Nah...they are fine, my wifes whole family are there. They are going to stay with pappaw and mamaw till they get in their new place. Their landlord has another house available in Albertville, and as soon as possible they are going to move in there with no deposits. My family and the in-laws are going to buy them new furniture and whatever else they need.

I really appreciate the thought.
If their situation changes, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back