Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canning provides a shelf life typically ranging from one to five years, although under specific circumstances it can be much longer.

A freeze-dried canned product, such as canned dried lentils, could last as long as 30 years in an edible state. In 1974, samples of canned food from the wreck of the Bertrand, a steamboat that sank in the Missouri River in 1865, were tested by the National Food Processors Association. Although appearance, smell and vitamin content had deteriorated, there was no trace of microbial growth and the 109-year-old food was determined to be still safe to eat.
w.jpg

Man that WR room, whoever is throwing the ball gonna have some special guys to catch it.

SR: Brandon Johnson (RS), Josh Palmer
JR: Deangelo Gibbs (RS), Velus Jones Jr.
SO: Cedric Tillman (RS), Ramel Keyton, Braden Collins (RS)
FR: Isaiah Montgomery (RS), Malachi Wideman, Jalin Hyatt, Jimmy Calloway

Damarcus Beckwith & Jimmy Holiday
And Mile Jones as a PWO.

WRU again #soon

Great NSD vid by the production team, good as always.

JMO, but I still think this class is woefully underrated. I think there are certain aspects of this team that will be highlighted down the road: Bailey (obviously), the kids from Memphis (gonna be nasty), and the speed and size at WR.

I think this class will be re-evaluated as a top 3 class in 3-4 years. Book it

When I see stuff like this reported, my mind goes straight to bagmen. If English really thought he had this kid, I can see why he would leave the room in disgust. Suppose the money had already been delivered to the kid, from Florida, and at the last minute he got more money from Miami. Who's gonna open up that can of worms? They can't turn each other in :):):).

Yeah, well, what you did there...I did NOT see it!
I replied to a random post about Kirk Douglas and Hollywood being bad. I know he died recently but it’s not like it’s been an ongoing topic of conversation... especially during and after NSD

I thought “hey, if we are going to just go random around here, here’s an excerpt about canning food.”

Didn’t land well. I’m a bit off my game anyways. ✌🏻

Man that WR room, whoever is throwing the ball gonna have some special guys to catch it.

SR: Brandon Johnson (RS), Josh Palmer
JR: Deangelo Gibbs (RS), Velus Jones Jr.
SO: Cedric Tillman (RS), Ramel Keyton, Braden Collins (RS)
FR: Isaiah Montgomery (RS), Malachi Wideman, Jalin Hyatt, Jimmy Calloway

Damarcus Beckwith & Jimmy Holiday
And Mile Jones as a PWO.

WRU again #soon

If our QB can't hit any of these targets he should be taken out back and ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back