Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know everyone hates the Dawgs but to say they have the #1 recruiting class and haven’t done anything with it is a little pathetic on our part.

We used to be neck and neck with Georgia a couple of years ago. In the recent years they have separated themselves from us. They only lost 2 games last year..... so to say they aren’t a good team is bogus.

Sorry to tell you but not every team can win a National Championship. However, only losing 2 games isn’t “having nothing to show”...... we would have killed to of only had 2 losses last year. Lol
You know what is even more pathetic....Our "fans" defending hated rivals from ridicule.

Georgia is the overall all-time greatest waster of talent and the worst underachievers in the history of CFB..period...and nobody else is even close.

Last edited:
You know what is even more pathetic....Our "fans" defending hated rivals from ridicule.

Georgia is the overall all-time greatest waster of talent and the worst underachievers in the history of CFB..period.

Lol 😂 yeah I am really defending Georgia.... all I am saying is it looks pathetic on our part saying a team who only lost 2 games isn’t a good team.... they lost to South Carolina in a fluke and then lost to LSU the National Champion.

How about we get to 2 loss status first.....

Lol 😂 yeah I am really defending Georgia.... all I am saying is it looks pathetic on our part saying a team who only lost 2 games isn’t a good team.... they lost to South Carolina in a fluke and then lost to LSU the National Champion.

How about we get to 2 loss status first.....
How dare fans on a fan forum be unrealistic and subjective?!?! Morans, the lot of them!

I thought it was the other way around. Mama likes LSU.
Yeah...I bet $he love$ L$U...for ton$ of good rea$on$...

$ound$ to me like L$U is trying to copy the tried and true Awbarn way of doing thing$, but the kid really wants to do his own thing...

You have to question a kids judgement with him wanting to go to that sinking ship, but you gotta respect the will to follow his heart..

The only redeemable quality of the ESPN team rankings is they appear to accurately show how many kids teams are taking, including scholarship transfers. They actually have us at 25, which is perfectly accurate including our 2 scholarship transfers, while not including the walkon WR from Nebraska. I'm actually sort of impressed. And fwiw, since UF's numbers have been a point of discussion - they show 27, nothing too crazy.

The only redeemable quality of the ESPN team rankings is they appear to accurately show how many kids teams are talinf, including scholarship transfers. They actually have us at 25, which is perfectly accurate including our 2 scholarhship transfers, while not including the walkon WR from Nebraska. I'm actually sort of impressed. And fwiw, since UF's numbers have been a point of discussion - they show 27, nothing too crazy.
That Nebraska WR transfer is getting more and more intriguing. Former 4 star with speed. Sometimes it’s about position coaches and a year with Tee should pay dividends waiting the transfer year and his eventual scholarship.

Prayers McGill. How's things on your side of the mountain? I heard they closed the flood gate in Harlan.
They closed the north gate on main street earlier, but at this point they have not closed the other big gates across 421 to completely wall off downtown yet.

Emergency management was discussing doing it though if the rivers get up much more. It looks like the heavy rain let up just in time to avoid a major major disaster...although it is really bad as it is. Another half day of that, and it would have been really scary to see what would have happened.

Take all the P5 walkon transfers. That's a tough deal to beat.
Or PWO’s in general. Honestly believe that Pruitt is trying to develop the closest possible replicant to the old Nebraska model allowed under current rules. Court scholarship worthy athletes and issue a scholarship as soon as possible.

I mean, not good that he has to miss spring. We need him to be ready for fall. He needs to take a step
Him missing spring is precautionary at the moment...and honestly i won’t be surprised if he does do some work in the spring...And don’t worry about taking that step either...He is a leader and one of the best kids we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back