Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not complaining, but I don't understand how we are a spot ahead of OU on the composite when we both have the same number of signees, they have one more 4* than us, and a higher per player average rating?
Don't know if anyone answered this, but players are weighted based on their ranking within your class. So your top recruit would have more points than your second even if their scores were the same. We have better players at the top end they have more depth.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Word from the Twilight Bark.They got time todayšŸ‘€šŸ‘€
If anyone wants to follow this thread throughout this nasty rainy day...here the link šŸ‘‡šŸ½
Fulmer last night

Attachments

• BD91F29D-6355-4FFF-8605-AEF52FAE6CC2.png
    BD91F29D-6355-4FFF-8605-AEF52FAE6CC2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 210
  • 98A74D98-F338-4244-84F9-C440D5FAD585.png
    98A74D98-F338-4244-84F9-C440D5FAD585.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
  • 567DE282-8316-4963-9A8F-26A888BD36F1.png
    567DE282-8316-4963-9A8F-26A888BD36F1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
I can't wait until Jeremy takes them behind the woodshed. I'm so sick of them.
they are excited about paying for the #1 recruiting class.....had the #1 recruiting class and nothing to show for it. Kirby Smarts got himself a bunch of high performance car parts but no mechanic to put those parts together. He has downgraded in critical positions....OC and OL coach. But hey, let them hang that #1 recruiting class banner and pound their chest.

Word from the Twilight Bark.They got time todayšŸ‘€šŸ‘€
If anyone wants to follow this thread throughout this nasty rainy day...here the link šŸ‘‡šŸ½
Fulmer last night
giphy.gif

they are excited about paying for the #1 recruiting class.....had the #1 recruiting class and nothing to show for it. Kirby Smarts got himself a bunch of high performance car parts but no mechanic to put those parts together. He has downgraded in critical positions....OC and OL coach. But hey, let them hang that #1 recruiting class banner and pound their chest.

Look I know everyone hates the Dawgs but to say they have the #1 recruiting class and havenā€™t done anything with it is a little pathetic on our part.

We used to be neck and neck with Georgia a couple of years ago. In the recent years they have separated themselves from us. They only lost 2 games last year..... so to say they arenā€™t a good team is bogus.

Sorry to tell you but not every team can win a National Championship. However, only losing 2 games isnā€™t ā€œhaving nothing to showā€...... we would have killed to of only had 2 losses last year. Lol

Look I know everyone hates the Dawgs but to say they have the #1 recruiting class and havenā€™t done anything with it is a little pathetic on our part.

We used to be neck and neck with Georgia a couple of years ago. In the recent years they have separated themselves from us. They only lost 2 games last year..... so to say they arenā€™t a good team is bogus.

Sorry to tell you but not every team can win a National Championship. However, only losing 2 games isnā€™t ā€œhaving nothing to showā€...... we would have killed to of only had 2 losses last year. Lol
you're not wrong.

but they fancy themselves as having national annual championship aspirations and being 10-2 is a let down....based on the fact they fired the guy that always went 9-3/10-2, to hire the guy that was supposed to get them over that hump.

and he's delivered on the talent part. he's delivered on the regular season....he's delivered on the East and won a conf title and made the playoffs.

but..............................even with the b2b2b top 3 classes, they haven't been able to secure the prize they REALLY want, and they've fallen short mainly because of gaffes Kirby has had on the sidelines in key moments in HUGE games.

so, yeah, relatively speaking...we'd kill for a run like UGA has had the past 3 years.....and we'd LOOOOVE it.....

but that's not the bar UGA fans set for themselves. they believe they should be in the conversation with clemson and Bama as perrennial fixtures in the national playoff and title game....everything else is........'less than'. so based on that bar, they underacheive.

All facts!..BUT 4th an kirby you just canā€™t explain that from a coaches perspective..Kirbyā€™s in game decisions and adjustments has cost him being in the ā€œeliteā€ category because of his own stupidity.there is zero doubt in my mind that if you changed rosters Pruitt would mop the floor verses,Clemson,Bama,Ohio st and Oklahoma. There is just zero explanation as to why kirby can not get over the hump he has way too much talent.

Damn, UT is now 7th on Rivals after UF shyt the bed. Even I didnā€™t think weā€™d finish better than 8-10. Most thought 12-15 or worse. What a close to the 2020 class. Adding Evans would just be amazing. The offense is going to be so much better moving forward.

Started 1-4....UT is dead...win last 6 games...win a January bowl....finish #7 in the country...Fulmer is right, WE BACK!
QzyU9QQGQQspaQzzsWCf3JorR4Em7v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back