Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loved Butch’s “Circle of Life” before suddenly deciding it caused all of our injuries.
I think that became a huge escape goat in here. I don't think it was to blame for all the injuries. I blame poor s&c and not knowing how to teach technique and fundamentals for the injuries. Both in the weight room and the practice field. Everyone does the circle of life drill though. Butch probably did it maybe a little too often and close to game days. But guys like urban did it all the time too and had insanely low injury rates. The injury rate difference between Burch's last 3 years and Pruitt's first 2 show how much coaching affects injuries in football.

post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-fu-qhg3-28gotd8.gif

"Fulmer: Our administration and board and University are all on the same page now. All boats rise together and everybody understands the importance of athletics. We hadn't had that for a while.

He called chancellor Donde Plowman the "home run of all home runs" when Tennessee hired her eight months ago."

"Plowman is up talking now: When we talk about being a Volunteer, it *means* something. What does it mean to be a Gator? What does it mean to be a Dawg and spell it d-a-w-g? Being a Volunteer means something and I love the spirit there is at Tennessee."

machinegun.gif
People starting to get it again.

Heck everybody loves Nick.
I do too, but I think the S&C guys we have now know what the heck they are doing a lot more than anybody on VN...and besides all he has done is provide more stupid ammunition for the nega-Pruitts and staff haters that butch and whine about every freakin thing they do...or don't do.

Now everytime there is an injury the butt-turds will be blaming Fitz for doing "stupid stuff that has nothing to do with football"...and he knows it.

Reactions: butchna
I do too, but I think the S&C guys we have now know what the heck they are doing a lot more than anybody on VN...and besides all he has done is provide more stupid ammunition for the nega-Pruitts and staff haters that butch and whine about every freakin thing they do...or don't do.

Now everytime there is an injury the butt-turds will be blaming Fitz for doing "stupid stuff that has nothing to do with football"...and he knows it.
This is tug of war without rope burns. If someone’s vagina pops out conducting this exercise, it’s something that needed to be detected. There’s no collision or impact issues. Strength requiring muscles needed for basic football is addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back