'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Spoiled by who the Auburn Rivals guy 3 days ago.

He was nowhere close to the number one player in Tennessee. The defensive back from Nashville, Reggie grimes, and baron we’re all ahead of him. He’s definitely the no1 in terms of douchbagness. I’d say he has no rivals there...maybe in the history of recruiting. So shocking he was giving interviews saying what needed to happen for him to end up here when he had already signed.

Reactions: Tnfan41 and T Dog
He was nowhere close to the number one player in Tennessee. The defensive back from Nashville, Reggie grimes, and baron we’re all ahead of him. He’s definitely the no1 in terms of douchbagness. I’d say he has no rivals there...maybe in the history of recruiting. So shocking he was giving interviews saying what needed to happen for him to end up here when he had already signed.
Reggie Grimes?? Lol just no

Lawrence and Thomas

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Too bad Trey, Wanya, Cade and the Boys don’t get a shot at this uh, kid, between the lines this Fall.

Guess I’ll hold the 2018 win at the Barn a little dearer now.

Think we play them at Neyland in 2023. If all involved are still with their respective programs, then Spraggins, Cooper and maybe even Chris A will definitely have their shot.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Crazy doesn't begin to describe it. I still remember the entire airport reporting. It was a new twist on following airplanes by tail number.b instead we have a reporter at the airport and Gruden is about to step off this plane....
Hell, I was waiting for the golf tournament that MIT was gonna put together for the masses :cool::cool::cool:
I'm still waiting for that to happen :):)

I wish good kids like Tua and Nick Chubb wouldn’t get hurt playing football, and kids who pull nonsense like this could take on those injuries for them instead.

I also hope Hardy never needs employment in the state of TN. Will be difficult for him.
What if an Auburn alumni owns a business in Tennessee? I'm sure we have UT alumni that own a business in Alabama.

Reactions: VolByLaw
You know come to think of it...that fact that he wanted 2 announcement ceremonies should’ve been a sign as to just how weird/divaish this weasel really is. Who does that anyway?
He had 2 chances at a public ceremony and pissed them away so he could troll our coaches, players, fans, and media.

VN Store

Back