'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

There's big gets and big misses in every class.
I don't think he's that big of a miss based on what we landed. He will be another random nobody that plays for a 4 loss team that looks at him as another guy. He could have came here and been treated like a king. Either way, doubt anyone hears from him in a couple of years.

I don't think he's that big of a miss based on what we landed. He will be another random nobody that plays for a 4 loss team that looks at him as another guy. He could have came here and been treated like a king. Either way, doubt anyone hears from him in a couple of years.
Lol. The ole he sucks because he decided to go elsewhere argument

Reactions: CJBlaze
80 percent to them and 20 to us at this point...he has indicated he was shutting it down but then still in communication with some of the coaches...but he won’t be milking anything from here on out I can assure you. We will keep swinging but will need a Hail Mary....
So we need Juan Jennings to holla at him.

I just don’t understand why he’s want to go to auburn. They offer nothing but 8-4/9-3 seasons every year and they’re campus is nothing special. Like come on your a Tennessee native. We have more winning tradition, and we’re on the upswing.
in Hardy’s lifetime Auburn has a more winning tradition. We will continue to lose in state talent until that problem is rectified. I think that started this year. 9 wins next year and everyone will be flocking to UT.

this will be a big miss looking back
images

Hard to understand why a TN kid would t see all the momentum we have now and want to be apart of that. I truly feel these programs are going in opposite directions. Hardy would be lived and revered here if he were apart of the group that got us back on top (being a local Tennessean). At auburn he’d just an ordinary our if state recruit. And malzahn has been on and off the hot seat for several years now. There very well could be a scenario where in 2 years tennessee is pushing for a play off spot while auburn is looking for a new coach

VN Store

Back