'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Really cool that Austin price actually was able to get this information and disclose it. Again I’m just absolutely shocked that he would’ve allowed Tennessee to continue to spend so much resources recruiting him when he was already signed. And for his mother to come out and say that he will represent Chattanooga and Tennessee with dignity while he’s at Auburn… That’s maybe one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard. What a absolute classless piece of garbage. The whole damn family. I am embarrassed that he and his mom share the same hometown as me. He’s damn sure no Tennessee as far as I’m concerned

I think this marks a new low when it comes to recruiting. Definitely goes beyond the throwing of a hat. What's so very sad to me is that his family apparently has no character whatsoever. Why would you perpetuate a lie like this? And the whole he "wanted his moment in February" is BS. If that's the truth, you actually wait til February to sign.

I hope CJP goes apes*** on Auburn and becomes Fulmer 2.0 and notifies the NCAA about Auburn and Garner’s shadiness. Hopefully that’ll ruin Hardy’s amateurism and he’ll be forced to find a job in that cowtown.

VN Store

Back