'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just gasp...have a different opinion than you do.
No you are taking shots at AV , you figure if you repeat yourself enough then it will become the truth. I dont know AV and never took his word as gospel and if I thought what he was saying sounded too good to be true then I just kept scrolling. What you should do

I just find it hard to believe that the other schools he didn't sign with wouldn't somehow leak out the info. I'm thinking he didn't sign and just said that to get people to leave him alone. Probably wrong but if he did sign, I think it may be GA. I don't think the TN staff would leak it but I could see the GA or AL staff leak it. Why? Well that's the homerism in me.

This is 100% accurate. Ive never called anything in advance of Callahan. Never. Not once.

Except this year. When I called Bailey 3 months before he picked UT. Or Baron who I called back before the Summer. Called Whitehead a few months ago. And Omari Thomas. And that Joseph kid. Also Slaughter.

And then last year when I called Wright and Crouch about 6 months before Callahan. And the Gray flip from Michigan. Aaron Beasley.

And also one post in particular that I was flamed for when I said the 8 kids everyone was sure we were getting but I knew we werent and then magically we didnt.

But yes I always follow up Callahan who waits until the day before to make a prediction. Good catch.

Go on now boy, testify!!

1577214613548.gif

AV obviously has direct access to recruits and has legit info. If he is a bagman like many of us think then there will be times that he is lied to by recruits in order to keep milking the cow.

He has even stated that DW had to play the game in order to benefit as much as possible from all parties involved.

We can only hope that we offered comparable compensation and that he and his family want to be at UT. I do worry that such a high profile bidding war could lead to other staffs being salty if we do land him....then again, it sounds like everyone's hands are dirty.
People should just be happy that we have a poster willing to somewhat enlighten us on what's going on behind the scenes and appreciate the info for what it is....fluid.
Guaranteed or they are not even in the conversation.

Logic says it's UGA. UT simply doesn't use the TE the way UGA does. Wanna bet DWA lights it up in the NFL like Kamara and we're all wondering why he didn't get the ball more at UT? We just don't make the TE a big part of our offense the way UGA does. Nope...it's UGA.
Blue font?
if not see Luke stocker....

I definitely did not bring this up today. Charger Vol obviously felt AV was threatened by the circumstances here because he launched a number of preemptive defenses of him before any pointed criticism had been made. As to why I keep stepping into this? I'm just a sucker for lost causes I guess. Never got called a troll in 2 years until I contradicted doctrine on AV though.
There were at least two different posters who brought up AV in a negative light before Charger started his comments. That's hardly preemptive.

This is 100% accurate. Ive never called anything in advance of Callahan. Never. Not once.

Except this year. When I called Bailey 3 months before he picked UT. Or Baron who I called back before the Summer. Called Whitehead a few months ago. And Omari Thomas. And that Joseph kid. Also Slaughter.

And then last year when I called Wright and Crouch about 6 months before Callahan. And the Gray flip from Michigan. Aaron Beasley.

And also one post in particular that I was flamed for when I said the 8 kids everyone was sure we were getting but I knew we werent and then magically we didnt.

But yes I always follow up Callahan who waits until the day before to make a prediction. Good catch.
😂😂😂😂

Wtf are you doing? Did you even see the comparison at the beginning of your plagiarized opus? They are about the same and I'll give Chaney the benefit of the doubt when it comes to using his best weapons.

The comparison from 2018/2019 are numbers I found on ESPN. Provided the articles because they went back further than the info I provided. Figured the readers would form their own opinions. No intent on my part to pass those articles off as my own. In hindsight I should have provided links instead. Apologies to the board. If I violated some sort of copyright, mods can and should delete. Again, my mistake and apologies for the error.

Get em! Straight up roasted!?! 👀👀 🔥 🔥 🔥 💀

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Guys I think I have solved the riddle. As we know AV loves riddles. Hear me out:

DW announces 1/2/2020.
Take the year and combine the month and day then subtract that from the year.

2020-12 = 2008.

AV said 90 positive. Leaving 10 negative so subtract 10 from 2008.

2008-10= 1998

We all know what happenned that year. VOL!
That right there is what We used to call reefer madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back