'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just stop. Never once did AV say he was signing with Tn. Your jealousy of AV is showing and its tiresome. Nobody holds a gun to your head and makes you believe AV or anybody else. You sound really pathetic
No one was even talking about it today until you guys started. The only way I'd be jealous is if I held myself out as an insider and saw him as a information disbursing competitor, which I don't and never have. I had no opinion on this whole farce forever until I saw this play out so many times. I think it's funny more than anything else, especially how exasperated some of you get if anyone questions the orthodoxy of your beliefs.

No one was even talking about it today until you guys started. The only way I'd be jealous is if I held myself out as an insider and saw him as a information disbursing competitor, which I don't and never have. I had no opinion on this whole farce forever until I saw this play out so many times. I think it's funny more than anything else, especially how exasperated some of you get if anyone questions the orthodoxy of your beliefs.

LOL..Now let's leave religion out of this discussion. :D

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
So...just gonna ignore the guy from the FF and blame me, huh.
Got a real habit of ignoring inconvenient things, don't ya? 😉

That's ok. Keep working and maybe 1 day you'll reach your dream of tearing someone down.
Someone you "don't care" about if I remember your 100 posts about him, correctly.
I've probably had a 100 posts at least arguing with you zealots, and you usually keep scolding me for disagreeing with you for 5-10 pages after I stop. There's no point to it. Carry on.

Reactions: Bearwallow Bandit
People who follow AV religiously also read horoscopes daily.

AV: "He's gonna pick us and if he doesn't something happened"

RF: 😱😱😱
I’m no better than you are, probably not as good! But man let’s leave the insiders out of it, whether right or wrong! It’s hard to follow what an 18 year old kid does! No disrespect to you at all!!

still think this guy surprises people.
Hope so, that would really be great. He's not make or break and I think we've all become fixated on this recruit more than is warranted but he'd definitely be a nice piece and a nightmare in the redzone. If he doesn't come here I really, really hope it's Miami.

The fact it hasn’t leaked yet means it’s us. Goodness people
This right here... Pruit and his staff is tight lip with the media. He is just saying they haven’t been in contact with him and giving them no more information. With all the smoke toward Georgia, that’s all it is a smokescreen. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t Tn.

What do you expect the reaction to be when you constantly denigrate the patron saint of the RF?

The guy is a philanthropist who loves UT and has access to info that he willingly shares. That doesn't make him infallible but of course people are going to react defensively.

Responding to hate thrown his way is something AV chooses not to do so others choose to do it for him rather than let those comments ride. It's a way for people who respect him to show appreciation for his info and for the personal acts of kindness he has shown to several on here.

The crazy thing is that if something tragic happened to one of his haters and they posted a GoFundMe campaign or other request for help, he would be right there helping with the rest of us. Your constant comments about him reflect much more about you than AV. Just leave it alone already.

The thing some people fail to comprehend, I don't think anyone here believes AV is 100% accurate. He brings info he hears colored with his opinion of what it might mean. That doesn't mean anyone takes his word as gospel. Anyone who has followed recruiting recognizes just how fluid it is based on the whims of teenage boys. Recruiting is not an exact science.

But it's not the information he brings that garners AV the respect he is given. It's his good deeds, whether helping a fellow Vol fan in need, or offering free tickets to veterans, he conducts himself as a stand up guy. His actions outweigh his words. If you don't like to hear what he says, don't read his posts. Don't get your anus in a twist and decide you need to talk about how he was wrong about this or that. We're fully aware when something he says doesn't come true. We're also fully aware that some thing he says are twisted into something he didn't say. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what he says, it matters that he's a good dude who has done good things, and some of us respect that.

Was it the UGA game where he missed him wide open up the seam from the end zone with no one close to him? That was the pass where I stopped believing in Santa, err. JG.

I get the 5-star thing and all but I've kinda always wondered why the huge devotion to the TE? I'm sure some programs rely on the TE to catch, but not many in the SEC. We have a pretty dang good blocking TE in Pope (who also F'd up the year before vs. UGA and fumbled through the endzone). If we can get Pope that wide open, we can get one of the TE's on our roster going pretty good. Maybe Fant picks up the reigns, he looked decent in his few targets this past year.
Pope fumbled against Florida.

Reactions: MadWorld
He never held himself as a insider ,VN posters called him one. Even if he called himself an insider, what affect does he have on your life? Show me any so called insider that is 100% correct on any board. You dont like AV because posters listens to him or trust him or he has connections and money and your jealous of him. You have been taking shots at him for awhile and making yourself look stupid. You do know that you can ignore AV and that way you cant be offended or triggered by AV

All of my information comes from a Magic 8 ball, which honestly is probably more dependable than most teenagers.
Hey, are you gonna hook veterans up with tix like AV, or help VN families in need? Just curious if you'll be a benevolent go...er, insider or not?

He never held himself as a insider ,VN posters called him one. Even if he called himself an insider, what affect does he have on your life? Show me any so called insider that is 100% correct on any board. You dont like AV because posters listens to him or trust him or he has connections and money and your jealous of him. You have been taking shots at him for awhile and making yourself look stupid. You do know that you can ignore AV and that way you cant be offended or triggered by AV
LOL. Y'all are the one's getting triggered, which is what is funny, look at the rancor my simple comments today have provoked from you guys. I don't know AV at all, I've just stated before that I accept what you say that he has been generous enough with his money to buy people tickets, etc., that's very nice of him, that's all I've ever said in reference to worldly status, simply stating that I believe you guys on that point, accepting your word as a given.

Hey, are you gonna hook veterans up with tix like AV, or help VN families in need? Just curious if you'll be a benevolent go...er, insider or not?
No, if I'm not out here kissing babies, I'll be stealing their lollypops (that's homage to the Hunt for Red October for the younger among you).

LOL. Y'all are the one's getting triggered, which is what is funny, look at the rancor my simple comments today have provoked from you guys. I don't know AV at all, I've just stated before that I accept what you say that he has been generous enough with his money to buy people tickets, etc., that's very nice of him, that's all I've ever said in reference to worldly status, simply stating that I believe you guys on that point, accepting your word as a given.
lmao You have to be a troll. Seriously. First you badmouth him, then get off on calling other people "triggered" for telling you why you're wrong. You have the option to just stop but you continuously bring the subject up. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're the one exhibiting obsession with the guy.

lmao You have to be a troll. Seriously. First you badmouth him, then get off on calling other people "triggered" for telling you why you're wrong. You have the option to just stop but you continuously bring the subject up. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're the one exhibiting obsession with the guy.
I definitely did not bring this up today. Charger Vol obviously felt AV was threatened by the circumstances here because he launched a number of preemptive defenses of him before any pointed criticism had been made. As to why I keep stepping into this? I'm just a sucker for lost causes I guess. Never got called a troll in 2 years until I contradicted doctrine on AV though.

Reactions: Bearwallow Bandit
I definitely did not bring this up today. Charger Vol obviously felt AV was threatened by the circumstances here because he launched a number of preemptive defenses of him before any pointed criticism had been made. As to why I keep stepping into this? I'm just a sucker for lost causes I guess. Never got called a troll in 2 years until I contradicted doctrine on AV though.

And yet you chose to respond so you could continue your crusade. Whatever. I've said what I feel like saying. Go ahead and keep playing victim. More than one of us has tried to talk reason with you, but apparently your butthurt is incurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back