'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OD is over in the FF and is now saying he thinks one of his sources may be AV himself lol. Said they speak the same way. I believe AV is a good guy and worth paying attention to when he shells out info. Recruiting has a lot of subterfuge involved and we are not always on the positive side of that so he will never be 100% correct but i think he 100% doesn't lie about what he hears. That said I don't see OD anywhere near AV. He seems more like a ride the coattails of people who really do know things. With enough time I could scrounge message boards and twitter and post stories relatively close enough to when news actually broke to seem semi legit.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Orange defense said:
I’ll put it this way on this. I don’t know Atlanta Vol, and I certainly can’t tell you who he is. For all of the people that I’ve talked to in the last 3 to 4 years, I might’ve talked to him face to face, or talked to him on the phone, don’t know. I feel like I’ve met him somewhere before, and I’ve certainly have talked to him recently possible. Here is why? I’ve learned that the comments that he has made in the RF about the last visit from Darnell about 4 or 5 months ago was absolutely the truth to me by a guy that I spoke to face to face. Now, I’m not saying it was him or not, and I certainly don’t want to say that. From what I’ve heard, and him saying 90% ours, I have to put it right about 80% ours now, that Darnell is coming here. AV may be the guy that I’ve reached out to many of times about his situation. Yet again, it may not be him. but yet I have talked to someone that sounds just like him face to face, and on the phone that what he has put out in the RF, for the last seven months that I haven’t said anything about. Well, hang on to your hats, because this is going to be a wild ride for about 9 more days, and certainly right now AV’s has my attention on what he telling you, and what I’m saying.

looking at your likes reveal a lot about what people think about your 4,400 other post. HAHA!
Dude I could care less if I get a like on a post, if you will notice, I've been on here since 2007. I'm on here everyday, you know what that says? I read but don't contribute to controversy and stir the pot like your doing. Anything else?

OD is over in the FF and is now saying he thinks one of his sources may be AV himself lol. Said they speak the same way. I believe AV is a good guy and worth paying attention to when he shells out info. Recruiting has a lot of subterfuge involved and we are not always on the positive side of that so he will never be 100% correct but i think he 100% doesn't lie about what he hears. That said I don't see OD anywhere near AV. He seems more like a ride the coattails of people who really do know things. With enough time I could scrounge message boards and twitter and post stories relatively close enough to when news actually broke to seem semi legit.

Ban hammer from freak couldn’t come soon enough...I understand he has a fan club and that’s cool but don’t constantly spew BullS**t hoping something sticks to become relevant.We have enough of that already.

This is 100% accurate. Ive never called anything in advance of Callahan. Never. Not once.

Except this year. When I called Bailey 3 months before he picked UT. Or Baron who I called back before the Summer. Called Whitehead a few months ago. And Omari Thomas. And that Joseph kid. Also Slaughter.

And then last year when I called Wright and Crouch about 6 months before Callahan. And the Gray flip from Michigan. Aaron Beasley.

And also one post in particular that I was flamed for when I said the 8 kids everyone was sure we were getting but I knew we werent and then magically we didnt.

But yes I always follow up Callahan who waits until the day before to make a prediction. Good catch.

You’re right about me being 100% accurate so you got that much going for ya

Orange defense said:
I’ll put it this way on this. I don’t know Atlanta Vol, and I certainly can’t tell you who he is. For all of the people that I’ve talked to in the last 3 to 4 years, I might’ve talked to him face to face, or talked to him on the phone, don’t know. I feel like I’ve met him somewhere before, and I’ve certainly have talked to him recently possible. Here is why? I’ve learned that the comments that he has made in the RF about the last visit from Darnell about 4 or 5 months ago was absolutely the truth to me by a guy that I spoke to face to face. Now, I’m not saying it was him or not, and I certainly don’t want to say that. From what I’ve heard, and him saying 90% ours, I have to put it right about 80% ours now, that Darnell is coming here. AV may be the guy that I’ve reached out to many of times about his situation. Yet again, it may not be him. but yet I have talked to someone that sounds just like him face to face, and on the phone that what he has put out in the RF, for the last seven months that I haven’t said anything about. Well, hang on to your hats, because this is going to be a wild ride for about 9 more days, and certainly right now AV’s has my attention on what he telling you, and what I’m saying.
XHNf.gif

Orange defense said:
1577218965411.gif

Orange defense said:

If I’m at a UT game and I hear anyone mention that they are “Orange Defense” on Volnation and they should “Go Check His stats”.Im Instantly introducing myself just like this Gif! on behalf of Volnation and telling the police I had enough signatures on the petition to do it and it was a valid cause.👀😂😂

1577218986517.gif

There were at least two different posters who brought up AV in a negative light before Charger started his comments. That's hardly preemptive.

A lot of people are sold that DW is coming because of AV's comment.
I'm not very confident (never have been) and point out the difference between his information VS his prediction.

Even when I explain why I disagree with AV, unfrozen counts it as defending him. Basically, doesn't want me reminding anyone what was really said, period🤷‍♂️

Orange defense said:
If that is not Sab, no one is. Idk Volnation Sab like a lot of you on here do; but, I know him from twitter, and that sounds EXACTLY like him. I had my first interaction with him yrs ago on twitter, and thought he could be a good source of info...that thought lasted about 30 minutes.

I may be wrong, and I might lose...but, I'd bet it all OD is him.

You kick-started this discussion this time coming in with your preemptive defenses of AV after this utterly predictable (apparent) end to this thread. It's fine though, we have a good class, there will be other recruits (if in fact we have missed on DW) and it'll be back to emoji drops and:

and if he's right you can celebrate and if not, the situation was fluid, things changed, we are just thankful for the information. Lather, rinse, repeat. Ad nauseum.

I thought u said u were through with the subject of AV?? Yet here u are again, every time the subject arises..

Orange defense said:

@Freak get OD outta here.....

Dude I could care less if I get a like on a post, if you will notice, I've been on here since 2007. I'm on here everyday, you know what that says? I read but don't contribute to controversy and stir the pot like your doing. Anything else?

Exactly the post I was expecting. HAHA! Got your feathers riled up for someone who doesn't care. :)

No one was even talking about it today until you guys started. The only way I'd be jealous is if I held myself out as an insider and saw him as a information disbursing competitor, which I don't and never have. I had no opinion on this whole farce forever until I saw this play out so many times. I think it's funny more than anything else, especially how exasperated some of you get if anyone questions the orthodoxy of your beliefs.

Aren't you also getting "exasperated" just on the other side of the fence? You are no different than those you claim follow another poster religiously. That notion is ridiculous, although I am not surprised you do not realize the absurdity of the things you say. At the end of the day you either believe the information or you don't.

This is 100% accurate. Ive never called anything in advance of Callahan. Never. Not once.

Except this year. When I called Bailey 3 months before he picked UT. Or Baron who I called back before the Summer. Called Whitehead a few months ago. And Omari Thomas. And that Joseph kid. Also Slaughter.

And then last year when I called Wright and Crouch about 6 months before Callahan. And the Gray flip from Michigan. Aaron Beasley.

And also one post in particular that I was flamed for when I said the 8 kids everyone was sure we were getting but I knew we werent and then magically we didnt.

But yes I always follow up Callahan who waits until the day before to make a prediction. Good catch.
1577220539323.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back