'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this kid signed with anyone else our Insiders would easily come in here and give us a thumbs down. However, that hasn’t happened. So, I believe Hubbs knows nothing and DW is a VOL. Plain and Simple.
I have to catch up on the next few pages from overnight and may be speaking early, but the interesting thing is usually @Atlanta VOL likes a post at the very least, that speculates one way or the other which way a recruitment is going/has gone. I keep checking likes on posts such as yours and nothing. It sure makes me think our side is keeping it very quiet for a reason.

Fairly certain secking has been trying to tell everyone what happened.
I’m not going to roast AV as I know this to be 100 true and recruiting can change on a dime. My oldest daughter changed her mind 3x last night, on just where to eat.
I’ve already seen a few going after him, just saying you only know the info that you’ve got in front of you. He could still be wrong, I could still be wrong...

Some spinning as "played", some believe it's all still playing out and of course, some as AV lied.

Don't think sk wants to ruin his moment but... Some looking for hope and most just looking for someone to blame.
And thankfully, at least some looking at the most realistic answer, a kid went back and forth on a decision. Shocking.

The way I look at it is like this, I tell my kids “don’t believe everything you read on the internet.” It’s simply entertainment and you should treat it as such. With that said, don’t believe everything you read on Volnation. I treat this site as entertainment and insight into everything Vol. I don’t get mad if someone claims to have inside info and it turns out to be false. Why people allow themselves to be so emotionally vested into what people say on this site, is beyond me. I have fun on here because I don’t get so wrapped up in what people post. Hell, I’m a 41 yr old beer salesman with 5 kids and half my customers are millennial hipsters, you guys are the only “friends” I have, basically you guys are my social life(as pathetic as that sounds...)People need to just relax, have fun and enjoy the fellowship on this awesome site that Freak brings to us on the daily!
GBO!!

Just to remind everyone of AV’s post.

The part that gets me is he knows why the uga love is coming in... kinda like it is now with the cb’s. The post also says basically that it doesn’t matter what any reporter/recruiting experts says. So all y’all negavols can believe whatever you want but I’ll stick to believing he’s a vol.
That's the spirit.

That's the spirit.
Over 2000 yrs ago, we were all given the greatest gift of all. So let's all get in the true "spirit". Whether we get DW or not, we already have received the greatest gift that's free to accept. That is what I believe. So Merry Christmas to all VolNation and pray for all our troops serving everywhere and their families. God Bless

Harrison Bailey tweeted like we are in on a couple more big fish. The poster that seems connected to HB post indicated that we got Washington. Wonder if Washington lied to HB?

Regardless, I like this class. Doesn't appear we scored the Marquee players like we did last year with Toot, Crouch, Wanya, and wright, but I think we can continue to build with this class. (I was going to say this class was better top to bottom but then I listed those guys and realized I didn't really believe that 😂)

Harrison Bailey tweeted like we are in on a couple more big fish. The poster that seems connected to HB post indicated that we got Washington. Wonder if Washington lied to HB?

Regardless, I like this class. Doesn't appear we scored the Marquee players like we did last year with Toot, Crouch, Wanya, and wright, but I think we can continue to build with this class. (I was going to say this class was better top to bottom but then I listed those guys and realized I didn't really believe that 😂)
It's a good class. Needs one or two more big names to be really good.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Over 2000 yrs ago, we were all given the greatest gift of all. So let's all get in the true "spirit". Whether we get DW or not, we already have received the greatest gift that's free to accept. That is what I believe. So Merry Christmas to all VolNation and pray for all our troops serving everywhere and their families. God Bless

Hear! Hear! A voice of reason in the wilderness of the DW thread. Merry Christmas everyone.

PS - 54 pages to 500.

HB is a program changer. I’d say he’s a marquee player.

Just to remind everyone of AV’s post.

The part that gets me is he knows why the uga love is coming in... kinda like it is now with the cb’s. The post also says basically that it doesn’t matter what any reporter/recruiting experts says. So all y’all negavols can believe whatever you want but I’ll stick to believing he’s a vol.

Logic says it's UGA. UT simply doesn't use the TE the way UGA does. Wanna bet DWA lights it up in the NFL like Kamara and we're all wondering why he didn't get the ball more at UT? We just don't make the TE a big part of our offense the way UGA does. Nope...it's UGA.

Reactions: Chattdawg
I’d love to be wrong on this one. I hope in 10 days I get bashed for being a negavol or fake insider or whatever else. I personally don’t think he’s a Vol. But that’s ONLY an opinion.
Thanks for bringing what you know. I'll still bash you though.

Not really on the bashing part. I hope to come get some wings from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back