'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you chose to respond so you could continue your crusade. Whatever. I've said what I feel like saying. Go ahead and keep playing victim. More than one of us has tried to talk reason with you, but apparently your butthurt is incurable.
No, I just gasp...have a different opinion than you do.

I could only imagine how this recruitment went down on his OVs:

Chaney + Pruitt: Hey Darnell come here and we will use you like Jim used Mychal Rivera in his previous stop here, like how he used Hunter Henry at Arky, like how we started to use DWA this past year and like how he used Issac Nauta at UGA.

Kirby + Coley: Hey Darnell how about you come here and we will use you like how we used Isaac Nauta and Coach Jim Chaney won’t utilize a TE for nothing.

I bet the UGA exchange was slightly awkward.

Chaney + Pruitt: Hey Darnell come here and we will use you like Jim used Mychal Rivera in his previous stop here, like how he used Hunter Henry at Arky, like how we started to use DWA this past year and like how he used Issac Nauta at UGA.

Kirby + Coley: Hey Darnell how about you come here and we will use you like how we used Isaac Nauta and Coach Jim Chaney won’t utilize a TE for nothing.

We’ll use you like we did the #1 Juco TE.
Cough

Reactions: VolByLaw

Yeah really not seeing why the big interest there. I could understand if Chaney or some other OC that was good with using TEs were there. Then we have the better QB this class coming as well. Kirby is not winning a ship. Crazy how insanely stacked his rosters have been too.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
What do you expect the reaction to be when you constantly denigrate the patron saint of the RF?

The guy is a philanthropist who loves UT and has access to info that he willingly shares. That doesn't make him infallible but of course people are going to react defensively.

Responding to hate thrown his way is something AV chooses not to do so others choose to do it for him rather than let those comments ride. It's a way for people who respect him to show appreciation for his info and for the personal acts of kindness he has shown to several on here.

The crazy thing is that if something tragic happened to one of his haters and they posted a GoFundMe campaign or other request for help, he would be right there helping with the rest of us. Your constant comments about him reflect much more about you than AV. Just leave it alone already.
This.

The thing some people fail to comprehend, I don't think anyone here believes AV is 100% accurate. He brings info he hears colored with his opinion of what it might mean. That doesn't mean anyone takes his word as gospel. Anyone who has followed recruiting recognizes just how fluid it is based on the whims of teenage boys. Recruiting is not an exact science.

But it's not the information he brings that garners AV the respect he is given. It's his good deeds, whether helping a fellow Vol fan in need, or offering free tickets to veterans, he conducts himself as a stand up guy. His actions outweigh his words. If you don't like to hear what he says, don't read his posts. Don't get your anus in a twist and decide you need to talk about how he was wrong about this or that. We're fully aware when something he says doesn't come true. We're also fully aware that some thing he says are twisted into something he didn't say. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what he says, it matters that he's a good dude who has done good things, and some of us respect that.
This, too.

Most people with an uninformed opinion would, gasp, stop and reconsider when presented with new information, or a counterargument. You're so intent on being right that you ignore what people are telling you. That's what makes you wrong.

I mean he is a caveman. Don't remember Neanderthals being known for their reasoning ability.

RPP is not an insider. I havnt seen him call anything other than after a Callahan CB where it is real obvious. I don’t think he even claims to be an insider folks just assume he is for some reason.

Atl vol and LA vol are the closest thing to insiders there are. Speaking of @LA Vol where has he been in this thread?

This is 100% accurate. Ive never called anything in advance of Callahan. Never. Not once.

Except this year. When I called Bailey 3 months before he picked UT. Or Baron who I called back before the Summer. Called Whitehead a few months ago. And Omari Thomas. And that Joseph kid. Also Slaughter.

And then last year when I called Wright and Crouch about 6 months before Callahan. And the Gray flip from Michigan. Aaron Beasley.

And also one post in particular that I was flamed for when I said the 8 kids everyone was sure we were getting but I knew we werent and then magically we didnt.

But yes I always follow up Callahan who waits until the day before to make a prediction. Good catch.

So you think 20 receptions and 1 TD are good stats for the top rated juco TE?
Please, show me how I’m clueless.
You’re clueless because you don’t which plays were called, what the reads were, who was first, second, third option on said plays. You also apparently missed the QB issues with targets to DWA and also must have missed the drops he had. But it Just dawned on me that you have several coaches numbers in your contacts, so you already knew everything you didn’t know...

Reactions: SugarCC
I definitely did not bring this up today. Charger Vol obviously felt AV was threatened by the circumstances here because he launched a number of preemptive defenses of him before any pointed criticism had been made. As to why I keep stepping into this? I'm just a sucker for lost causes I guess. Never got called a troll in 2 years until I contradicted doctrine on AV though.
You just want to keep taking shots at somebody who has never told to asked you to believe anything he has ever said. I am starting to think VN is just too much for you to handle. You are too sensitive. I still think you are just a jealous little kid who does not like the attention that AV gets. Why are you not complaining about all the times AV has been right?

So you think 20 receptions and 1 TD are good stats for the top rated juco TE?
Please, show me how I’m clueless.
If you didn't see the countless plays that were drawn up to go DWA's way this year, you weren't paying attention. If Bailey was the QB this yr, double DWA's receptions, and give him 4 or 5 more TDs.

Again, countless times he was missed by the QB's throw. More than a few for touchdowns.

Watching the games help mightily, whenever debating game stats. You should try it.

Edit: thanks, @SLICKYINC ...I forgot to mention DWA's drops.

lmao You have to be a troll. Seriously. First you badmouth him, then get off on calling other people "triggered" for telling you why you're wrong. You have the option to just stop but you continuously bring the subject up. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're the one exhibiting obsession with the guy.

He's explained several times, his rants and cult insults aren't his fault!

He doesn't start this.. We make him! "She was asking..I mean, we were asking for it!"

Sir, I'll have you know I'm from the "One Volnation" party. If I see a topic I want to comment on, in any forum, I'm not going to check my badge before I post in it.

With that said, the phenomenon of people who only post in the forum dedicated to stalking children talking about how much better it is, is too hilarious for me not to make fun of it.

You’re really not that smart are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back