Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

The only thing worse than crazy is boring. The crazy ones break your heart and wallet but damn if the loving ain't worth it. Brian is learning important life lessons.

LOL< the crazy are best in bed and can flat out ruin a guy, but you have to be able to leave with your life and that ain't all that easy sometimes is all I'm sayin'

LOL< the crazy are best in bed and can flat out ruin a guy, but you have to be able to leave with your life and that ain't all that easy sometimes is all I'm sayin'

"Play Misty for Me" needs to make a comeback tour. Unfortunately I don't think the new crop of kids would get the message - just see it as another movie about old people - out of time, out of touch, with music they can't relate to, etc.

Reactions: Remy and tbh
I agree with you, he was not given a fair chance, one game against sc, we scored almost as much with shrout in the game as we did with jg, and jg played more it was like 14 with jg and 13 shrout. Imagine what shrout could have done with all the game and practice reps jg has had just this year. There seems to be a lot of good football coaches that are overlooking qb talent, 3 of the 4 teams in playoffs are transfers.
i remember after the chatt game telling folk shrout was the best passer and folk laughed. one bad pass that ended up incomplete is why he was benched and never seen again. any pro-BM person that says shrout was given a fair shot is scared

He is better than anything we have.

We really don't know what we have other than jg. Others not no where near enough playing time to tell. Look at what Fields did at Ohio State this year, didn't look near that good at Ga. because he wan't given the chance to show what he could do. We may have the same thing at ut. We just don't know with such a small sampling to go by. Burrows was 3rd string qb at Ohio State. Any player has to be given a real chance to see what they can do. Neither Maurer nor Shrout has been given that chance. Shrout did perform just as well as jg in the sc. game, actually better 14 points with jg, 13 with Shrout, with less playing time. And no where near the game expierence that jg has been given. With all that said we don't know what we have at qb position. Other than jg.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexkyvol
We really don't know what we have other than jg. Others not no where near enough playing time to tell. Look at what Fields did at Ohio State this year, didn't look near that good at Ga. because he wan't given the chance to show what he could do. We may have the same thing at ut. We just don't know with such a small sampling to go by. Burrows was 3rd string qb at Ohio State. Any player has to be a real chance to see what they can do. Neither Maurer nor Shrout has been given that chance. Shrout did perform just as well as jg in the sc. game, actually better 14 points with jg, 13 with Shrout, with less playing time. And no where near the game expierence that jg has been given. With all that said we don't know what we have at qb position. Other than jg.
and even with him we still dont know because he improved so much this season.....bowlin!

We really don't know what we have other than jg. Others not no where near enough playing time to tell. Look at what Fields did at Ohio State this year, didn't look near that good at Ga. because he wan't given the chance to show what he could do. We may have the same thing at ut. We just don't know with such a small sampling to go by. Burrows was 3rd string qb at Ohio State. Any player has to be a real chance to see what they can do. Neither Maurer nor Shrout has been given that chance. Shrout did perform just as well as jg in the sc. game, actually better 14 points with jg, 13 with Shrout, with less playing time. And no where near the game expierence that jg has been given. With all that said we don't know what we have at qb position. Other than jg.
I’m all for giving BM and JT more chances and have rooted for them over JG this fall. However after watching HB last night I believe he is just at a level the other three will never get to.

i remember after the chatt game telling folk shrout was the best passer and folk laughed. one bad pass that ended up incomplete is why he was benched and never seen again. any pro-BM person that says shrout was given a fair shot is scared

I think both Maurer and Shrout would be better for the team than jg. They haven't got much of a chance in mop up cause with jg you have none of those games to speak of. I am not a hater of jg, he seems like a good guy, but just not a good sec qb.

ha! what an idiot! it was a question with sarcasm at the end, but leave it up to your butthurt self to make so much more out of it.........

and then of all things accuse me? wow! some nerve
Was he lying? Seems like a pretty fair guy to me.

stj18 is never gonna give any other qb any type of straight on credit without some slight behind it, but BM. book it
He’s openly criticized BM as well. The difference is you do it with intent where he has been fair in his opinions.

I’ll be the first to tell you that JTS wasn’t given the opportunity we expected. But there’s a reason that he was on such a short leash that we don’t see.

He is better than anything we have.

I don't think that anyone knows that he is better than anything we have at this point. He has really dropped in the rankings. I looked it up. The main reason he has dropped they say is his lack of mobility, he is a pure pocket passer. With that said if we continue to improve on our ol he will have time to throw. So really we don't know what anyone can do till they get here. I hope he does really well. Time will tell.

Duh ! It is different for all High School recruits. It was different for Trevor Lawrence. Bailey we will start sometime next year and it will be all over then for the current Vol Qb’s on the roster unless Bailey gets injured. Maurer did not put up the numbers Bailey has put up and I bet he did not play against the competition Bailey has. That Lowndes team is a great team. They probably could beat Georgia State or at least give them a game. Marietta won tonight because they had 3 players in which Lowndes could not match up against.

I would love to have that big receiver they have I think Gilbert.

I’m all for giving BM and JT more chances and have rooted for them over JG this fall. However after watching HB last night I believe he is just at a level the other three will never get to.

I hope you are right. I am just concerned about his mobility and sacks. I am for whoever is the best for ut, whoever it is.

I don't think that anyone knows that he is better than anything we have at this point. He has really dropped in the rankings. I looked it up. The main reason he has dropped they say is his lack of mobility, he is a pure pocket passer. With that said if we continue to improve on our ol he will have time to throw. So really we don't know what anyone can do till they get here. I hope he does really well. Time will tell.
Pocket presence and decision making trump mobilility(Manning, Brady). I watched him slide in the pocket yesterday and make the first player miss. Who cares if the Recruiting Sites drop him, it is well known they have bias and flawed analysis.

Her responding again after all the media attention tells you all you need to know about how crazy this young woman actually is. LOL ol' Maurer had a tiger by the tail ... hurts sooo good was a hit song back in the day.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and AM64
He's not going anywhere. Get a grip.
LOL wow you may be right or not but to make that kind of statement tells me well you're either 12 or too dumb to be out by yourself. Numerous coaches just stop by places for a cup of coffee before they move on.

VN Store

Back