Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

so ur not completely denying that him transferring is possible. she just has the wrong location? got it!
So you're making things up again about a melanin deficient player?

Maurer may or may not transfer. For all we know, JG may transfer for reasons beyond football or due to football if he has another bad performance in the bowl. This is kind of fluid at this point... but leave it to you to find a reason to interject genuine hatred, prejudice, and bias.

JT was not given a fair shot.
Yeah he was. And I have nothing against him at all. It was pretty clear they didn't like the way he managed the O. Maurer had a shot but didn't play well when he came back vs UK. They favored JG all along but his play caused him to be benched. He is the ONLY one of the three whose play was out of range for what you would expect for his level of experience and maturity. The other two are Fr and played like Fr. JG is a RS Jr who played like he wasn't worthy of a D1 scholarship for over half the season.

He played better against the weak end of the schedule except for Vandy. But for much of the season he was a liability.

Good strategy, but I gotta warn you. When she gets to menopause, you may think differently about the non-crazy thing. Just be prepared. In less than a week we'll have 49 years in the book, and a few of those have been rocky, but I'd probably do it all over again even with all the hindsight.
TRUTH!!! Menopause is rough!!! It’s like they’re no even the same person!!!

Yeah he was. And I have nothing against him at all. It was pretty clear they didn't like the way he managed the O. Maurer had a shot but didn't play well when he came back vs UK. They favored JG all along but his play caused him to be benched. He is the ONLY one of the three whose play was out of range for what you would expect for his level of experience and maturity. The other two are Fr and played like Fr. JG is a RS Jr who played like he wasn't worthy of a D1 scholarship for over half the season.

He played better against the weak end of the schedule except for Vandy. But for much of the season he was a liability.
JT threw some of the best passes I have seen since Manning was at UT. He had only 1 game with significant reps. He was not given a fair chance. Maybe he will be given a fair shot this spring if he is still here.

Reactions: lexkyvol and cgrish
JT threw some of the best passes I have seen since Manning was at UT. He had only 1 game with significant reps. He was not given a fair chance. Maybe he will be given a fair shot this spring if he is still here.
If that were all that was required of a QB then Nick Stephens would have been a legend at UT. JT was given his shot in practice. Both of the other two were ahead of him. He was given a shot in a game and while he threw some nice balls the coaches said he made too many mistakes. Without sitting in the film room we can only guess at what those were but they were likely in his management of the O.

He's still a project. They knew he had the arm when they signed him and needed a lot of coaching. Pruitt has said good things about him since he arrived. I doubt he has some kind of underlying bias against him. Pruitt certainly doesn't want to lose by sitting a QB that had demonstrated superiority in practice and game play. He may be right or wrong.... but since Chaney seems to agree on JT... chances are good that he's right.

I understand that, but following in his shadow as a transfer would have absurd expectations. That OC may not be there next year either.
Jalen Hurts says HI. And as far as Brady there is no guarantee any OC/DC is at a team "the next year" if you have the kind of year he has with that team. Brent Venables and Bud Foster type of guys are few and far between and everybody from NFL owners looking for a Coordinator to other NCAA teams looking for a head coach will be knocking. If I drafted Burrow my next call would be to Joe Bradys agent.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If that were all that was required of a QB then Nick Stephens would have been a legend at UT. JT was given his shot in practice. Both of the other two were ahead of him. He was given a shot in a game and while he threw some nice balls the coaches said he made too many mistakes. Without sitting in the film room we can only guess at what those were but they were likely in his management of the O.

He's still a project. They knew he had the arm when they signed him and needed a lot of coaching. Pruitt has said good things about him since he arrived. I doubt he has some kind of underlying bias against him. Pruitt certainly doesn't want to lose by sitting a QB that had demonstrated superiority in practice and game play. He may be right or wrong.... but since Chaney seems to agree on JT... chances are good that he's right.
As long as he is given a chance to compete equally in the spring. All Qb’s including Bailey should get equal reps with the 1st team in the spring and let the best man win.

Reactions: lexkyvol
As long as he is given a chance to compete equally in the spring. All Qb’s including Bailey should get equal reps with the 1st team in the spring and let the best man win.
I'm not trying to be a butt with you. I appreciate your posts and respect your opinions.

That said, I just disagree. Few if any programs approach any position that way when they have a successful, experienced starter returning. If JG performs well in the bowl game then it is all but certain that the other 4 are battling to be the heir apparent... not the starter.

I think we agree that the team has a lower ceiling with JG than they potentially have with one of the others if that other QB had sufficient development. I'm just stating how I strongly suspect it will play out.

IMHO, if JG stinks it up in the bowl game or if he's knocked out and one of the others lights it up... then it could be more open. Otherwise... I just don't see Pruitt starting anyone else.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I'm not trying to be a butt with you. I appreciate your posts and respect your opinions.

That said, I just disagree. Few if any programs approach any position that way when they have a successful, experienced starter returning. If JG performs well in the bowl game then it is all but certain that the other 4 are battling to be the heir apparent... not the starter.

I think we agree that the team has a lower ceiling with JG than they potentially have with one of the others if that other QB had sufficient development. I'm just stating how I strongly suspect it will play out.

IMHO, if JG stinks it up in the bowl game or if he's knocked out and one of the others lights it up... then it could be more open. Otherwise... I just don't see Pruitt starting anyone else.
Just stating how I would do it if I was a Head Coach but of course I’m not so it is just an opinion. I really feel like many times Qb’s or other position players are diamonds in the rough and perform better in real game situations who may not pass the eye test in practices,etc. The one time Shrout received significant playing time in a real game he delivered. Both Shrout and Maurer should transfer if they get buried in a depth chart because I believe they will be good starting Qb’s somewhere.

Just stating how I would do it if I was a Head Coach but of course I’m not so it is just an opinion. I really feel like many times Qb’s or other position players are diamonds in the rough and perform better in real game situations who may not pass the eye test in practices,etc. The one time Shrout received significant playing time in a real game he delivered. Both Shrout and Maurer should transfer if they get buried in a depth chart because I believe they will be good starting Qb’s somewhere.
If I am in their shoes, I stay until spring 21. Both have the opportunity to start at the point where Pruitt's program will start to take off... if it is going to take off.

I agree with you, he was not given a fair chance, one game against sc, we scored almost as much with shrout in the game as we did with jg, and jg played more it was like 14 with jg and 13 shrout. Imagine what shrout could have done with all the game and practice reps jg has had just this year. There seems to be a lot of good football coaches that are overlooking qb talent, 3 of the 4 teams in playoffs are transfers.

If I am in their shoes, I stay until spring 21. Both have the opportunity to start at the point where Pruitt's program will start to take off... if it is going to take off.
After watching Bailey this evening, I do not believe any of the Qb’s on our roster will keep Bailey from starting. He is that good. Everyone should watch the 2nd half starting any minute.

After watching Bailey this evening, I do not believe any of the Qb’s on our roster will keep Bailey from starting. He is that good. Everyone should watch the 2nd half starting any minute.
I've watched a good part of the game and don't see it. I see a good, not great, arm. He's not really being asked to read the D much. He's not mobile.

You also have to remember he isn't playing an SEC D in that game.

Reactions: Woke and 1vol8
John Cougar Mellencamp is looking to update the song, "Jack And Diane" ........... He will change it to "Brian's Song".

I've watched a good part of the game and don't see it. I see a good, not great, arm. He's not really being asked to read the D much. He's not mobile.

You also have to remember he isn't playing an SEC D in that game.
May some good scrambles to get away from pressure in 1st half. Showing nearly perfect pinpoint accuracy. You must be watching another game LOL.

May some good scrambles to get away from pressure in 1st half. Showing nearly perfect pinpoint accuracy. You must be watching another game LOL.
No. Not at all. He's made some good throws but I wouldn't say "perfect" or "pinpoint". And again... he isn't playing an SEC D.

VN Store

Back