Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

Dont let your wife/gf/fwb or anything else of the sort watch this video. Mine has been asking me for 3 years what her hot/crazy number is.

Lol, showed it to my wife several years ago. She didn't think it was that funny.

I've never showed it to our GF, we're usually thinking about other stuff. haha

I bet this girl wears out her welcome on campus quickly. I doubt she's only shown her psycho side to BM. We've probably all seen someone like her in college. I knew someone like her that was a sorority girl that ended up getting banned from attending a fraternity because of her behavior and then eventually getting kicked out of her sorority. Last I saw her I'm pretty sure she was addicted to drugs and a borderline homeless person on The Strip. She crashed hard and fast, and I'm sure she had a major mental illness as this girl most likely does.

Forgive the double negatives schoolmarms. I'm beginning to understand some of y'all never had an actual crazy girlfriend or booty call. If she never threatened your life with a weapon of some type in her hand, she's NOT crazy. If she hasn't hidden personal things of hers in your place for other females to find, she's NOT crazy. If she's never been caught outside one of your windows at 3 AM by the local police on a prowler call by one of your neighbors, she's NOT crazy. If she doesn't have those crazy axx wide open runaway bride eyes when she's stone cold sober she's NOT crazy. if she has never put tracking devices on your car or tracking software on your personal phone or computer, she's not crazy.

BUT the crazy loving can ruin a man for all others and if you find yourself with the crazy ones over and over again, you have a death wish along with a sex addiction and need counseling. May God have mercy on you.

BM is way too young to appreciate it, but he should take this in stride and be thankful... That girl is how you end up with a bunny in the pot.
Or with some #metoo allegations like AJ Johnson and some others have... I swear I don't how guys these days go somewhere with a female that they don't have signed permission forms, 6 witnesses and security cameras.

Reactions: T_Vol376
I have a feeling that Brian Maurer will be transferring out because things wont be looking good for him with Harrison Bailey coming to Tennessee

VN Store

Back