Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

Do it. I would love for you to prove me wrong.

Yes I use stats, also known as data or facts. You use feelings and an eye test which is only just confirmation bias.

So yes I use actual data and facts.
You and I both know you’ll just make excuses once you see it and all the while you’ll get VN to think I’m hating on HB. I see what you’re doing here.

cause he's as much BM as you, if not more. its almost scary
Yeah. And that's a complete lie.

I "like" all of the QB's. I like the potential of BM and JT... and see it in the context of their relative experience and development. My disappointment with JG was earned. He didn't play like a 4th year player should play at the start of this year. He was too cautious and didn't make good, timely decisions in the two years prior. He posted stats while being ineffective at actually moving the O and scoring points. If 2 years from now Maurer is the starter and doing the same thing... I'll criticize him too.

I like Dobbs. I criticized him for being wild in the strike zone and for failing to give receivers an opportunity to make a play after the catch. He is still overall one of UT's best QB's of the last 30 years or so. Great runner. Great leader. Great manager of the O (within the limitations of Jones). Great, great human being.

I didn't care for Bray personally. Too much drama. Couldn't be trusted. Poor leadership often. But few guys that have come through UT have thrown the ball better. The guy just had a rocket arm.... which is good because he had feet of concrete.

I don't "hate" any of these guys. They're Vols and the only thing I want is for UT to have a great QB. But I am honest with criticism and try to be pretty objective with it. Your boy k-town despised Dormady and had NO objectivity when it came to him. So, I ended up defending him more than criticizing him. He loves JG and is delusional about his weaknesses... So I ended up appearing to criticize him more than praise him.

If you can't be objective or are biased by something other than a player's actual performance, talent, effort, character, leadership, etc... don't try to transfer that to me.

You and I both know you’ll just make excuses once you see it and all the while you’ll get VN to think I’m hating on HB. I see what you’re doing here.
tenor.gif

Please do. Refute the tons of data and facts I have.
giphy.gif
You've been "refuted"... repeatedly.

You are just too dishonest or vain to accept it and admit you were wrong.

You also twist the "stats" and declare those that prove you wrong to be "meaningless" or otherwise out of bounds. This is why most people don't waste their time doing research to have a conversation with you any more. You have conclusions looking for proof. You do not follow facts to the truth or accept it when your interpretation of the "data and facts" disagrees with reality.

You backed yourself into a corner with me. For MONTHS you denied that JG had the weaknesses I talked about. Then JG was benched because of them... and then rose again by improving/overcoming them. You can't even praise him for improving because you lied to yourself about him having weaknesses to start with.

You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

BM is way too young to appreciate it, but he should take this in stride and be thankful... That girl is how you end up with a bunny in the pot.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Look for a new thread. We’re clogging up every thread with this ongoing debate so I’ll create one just for qb debate.
It will be one of several. You will never win because his argument at its very basis is agenda driven and he simply clings to stats that will show JG as a Heisman candidate. When you finally understand that NONE of yhe QB's that we have other than JG fit his agenda then you will just leave him be.

It will be one of several. You will never win because his argument at its very basis is agenda driven and he simply clings to stats that will show JG as a Heisman candidate. When you finally understand that NONE of yhe QB's that we have other than JG fit his agenda then you will just leave him be.
I agree but most of those threads are aimed towards throwing jg under the bus or morphed into it. I’m trying to think of a way to incorporate ALL the qbs without such a tactic and now may be a good time because JG has been playing better. I just know that this debate isn’t fun for everyone when they click on it to see info on the thread title and here it is....yet another thread clogged up by a few people (myself inc) that can’t stay on subject.

You've been "refuted"... repeatedly.

You are just too dishonest or vain to accept it and admit you were wrong.

You also twist the "stats" and declare those that prove you wrong to be "meaningless" or otherwise out of bounds. This is why most people don't waste their time doing research to have a conversation with you any more. You have conclusions looking for proof. You do not follow facts to the truth or accept it when your interpretation of the "data and facts" disagrees with reality.

You backed yourself into a corner with me. For MONTHS you denied that JG had the weaknesses I talked about. Then JG was benched because of them... and then rose again by improving/overcoming them. You can't even praise him for improving because you lied to yourself about him having weaknesses to start with.

You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

I don't know that k-town is "dishonest", but in TWRA terms, he's the 9-inch Crappie that keeps hitting the hook after you've thrown him back a dozen times because he's just too small to keep. In his world, he's a trophy. In reality, he's a stocking stuffer at a bait shop.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
VN is basically **** anymore because all anyone really wants to do these days is find a way to turn every thread into a QB argument.

Reactions: T_Vol376

VN Store

Back