2020 Presidential Race

I’ve wondered for a while now how it is that Trump supporters are a cult but Bernie bro’s aren’t ?
I'm not getting in that argument. You'll have to ask our Bernie supporting friends about that. Persian and Luther have been floating around. Ask them.

Then you are completely wrong. Woke Twitter cares about everything Pete related. He's never done a 180 on MFA, he has a different way to approach full coverage. Yeah, he is running on trying to unite the left. Trust me, it is becoming increasingly more difficult with unfounded and ridiculous purity tests.

You are living in denial.

He's never shied away from wanting full coverage for everyone. He just has a different way and policy of reaching it.
Progressives: We demand a candidate that runs on the things we want, even if nobody else wants them!!

Also progressives: Isn’t it suspicious that this 37 year old mayor of a small city is beating all our candidates?

🤦🏻‍♂️

So he gets the benefit of the doubt, but Pete doesn't? Even when Pete doesn't have anything even remotely this disqualifying?

Benefit of the doubt? We all have access toward 10+ years of TYT footage to get an idea of his character. You’re comparing apples and oranges.

Benefit of the doubt? We all have access toward 10+ years of TYT footage to get an idea of his character. You’re comparing apples and oranges.
And there isn't ten plus years of data on Pete? Didn't stop folks for bashing Pete while turning a blind eye to Bern's endorsement of an *******.

And there isn't ten plus years of data on Pete? Didn't stop folks for bashing Pete while turning a blind eye to Bern's endorsement of an *******.

You are jumping to conclusions on a person you have very little information on. That's because progressives know Cenk more than you clearly and don’t fall for the obvious smear jobs.

It doesn’t quite work like that...
Ultimately... yeah it does. My 'health care' taxes will be raised to cover those that don't pay. And since smoking rates are higher among the financially less fortunate, who pays for their smoking related health care costs? them?

Progressives: We demand a candidate that runs on the things we want, even if nobody else wants them!!

Also progressives: Isn’t it suspicious that this 37 year old mayor of a small city is beating all our candidates?

🤦🏻‍♂️

1) Polling on progressive policies show the contrary.

2) He’s behind Warren and Bernie nationally, so not sure where this is coming from.

You are jumping to conclusions on a person you have very little information on. That's because progressives know Cenk more than you clearly and don’t fall for the obvious smear jobs.
Hmm. Jumping to conclusions about some one. I'd have no experience with that at all.

2) He’s behind Warren and Bernie nationally, so not sure where this is coming from.

According to the 538 aggregate, Pete leads Iowa and New Hampshire right now and Biden leads South Carolina, Nevada, and most of the Super Tuesday states.

Where is this thirst for what Sanders and Warren are selling registering exactly?

According to the 538 aggregate, Pete leads Iowa and New Hampshire right now and Biden leads South Carolina, Nevada, and most of the Super Tuesday states.

Where is this thirst for what Sanders and Warren are selling registering exactly?
Pete exists. You left that part out, That gives Sanders and Warren ten points a piece, at least.

Reactions: Rifleman

Yes and according to aggregate data Biden is 3rd/4th in Iowa and New Hampshire, and Pete is a distant 4th in Nevada and South Carolina. Where is the thirst for what Biden and Buttigieg are selling registering exactly?

In fairness, you didn’t say it, and it wasn’t said here, but I’ve seen it going around. The idea that he’s a CIA plant was apparently making the rounds on Twitter, because how else could he be successful without drinking the kool-aid?

He is behind Warren and Bernie, nationally. But they are senators, who have been involved in national politics for a long time, and who have much higher name recognition.

He should have been an also-ran and while I think most of that is due to the fact that he’s a legitimately good candidate, part of it is undeniably that a large number of people are looking for a moderate candidate that isn’t
constantly kicking himself in the dentures.

Those people don’t like Medicare for all when it’s explained to them in detail, when they realize that it is effectively seizing the means of production and eliminating millions of jobs, and when it’s contrasted to a more moderate policy. This juxtaposition isn’t done effectively in a ten word polling question. IMO

Ultimately... yeah it does. My 'health care' taxes will be raised to cover those that don't pay. And since smoking rates are higher among the financially less fortunate, who pays for their smoking related health care costs? them?

I doubt that most people think, “oh let me just smoke as much as I want because I can just get a lung transplant anyways”.

Yes and according to aggregate data Biden is 3rd/4th in Iowa and New Hampshire, and Pete is a distant 4th in Nevada and South Carolina. Where is the thirst for what Biden and Buttigieg are selling registering exactly?

Factually incorrect. Biden is second in Iowa after having ignored it all year, then doing a super lame "Malarkey Express" bus tour.

Iowa President: Democratic primary Polls

Bernie or Warren can't afford to lose New Hampshire either. Warren is tanking there despite being from next door Massachusetts. Perhaps if she dropped out Bernie could still salvage that one, but everything after will be a bloodbath for him.

Last edited:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Iowa Democratic Presidential Caucus

I tend to look at the realclearpolitics averages and this shows otherwise. Bernie is also currently 1st in New Hampshire.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - New Hampshire Democratic Presidential Primary

Regardless, it’s anyone’s game and there is no way to predict what will happen, but you seem positive that it is doom and gloom for the progressives and I simply don’t see the data to back that up.

They said the same about Boris in Britain, it doesn’t matter who your side nominates..😂6B2B8682-C822-43A8-87DC-FAC55805996A.jpeg6B2B8682-C822-43A8-87DC-FAC55805996A.jpeg

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back