2020 Presidential Race

I doubt that most people think, “oh let me just smoke as much as I want because I can just get a lung transplant anyways”.
You're right. They don't worry about it because they know that the .gov will take care of them. And smokers are stupid anyway.

The fellas in Mendota hollers are just waiting.
We ran revenuers off long ago by catching every copperhead in the county and putting them along the trail up to the still. They ran away then and will do so again.

Reactions: StarRaider
We ran revenuers off long ago by catching every copperhead in the county and putting them along the trail up to the still. They ran away then and will do so again.

That really won't go over as well as they think it will in Dante, Pound, Honaker, Grundy, Norton, Vansant, Big Stone Gap, Coeburn, Wise, Tazewell, etc.

Yeah they should do that , this state is a powder keg and the progressive liberals are standing over it with a sparkler in their hand . Lol

VN Store

Back