2020 Presidential Race

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - Iowa Democratic Presidential Caucus

I tend to look at the realclearpolitics averages and this shows otherwise. Bernie is also currently 1st in New Hampshire.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - New Hampshire Democratic Presidential Primary

Regardless, it’s anyone’s game and there is no way to predict what will happen, but you seem positive that it is doom and gloom for the progressives and I simply don’t see the data to back that up.

Confirmation bias detected. LOL.

I'll rely on 538's model even if it tells me what I don't want to hear because they have a serious, thoughtful methodology and a track record.

Confirmation bias detected. LOL.

I'll rely on 538's model even if it tells me what I don't want to hear because they have a serious, thoughtful methodology and a track record.

You are sharing cherry picked statistics to support your narrative and going out of your way to prop up the credibility of your preferred polling aggregator site and you have the audacity to claim I am the one having confirmation bias. You’re acting as insufferable as some people on the right on this board.

You are sharing cherry picked statistics to support your narrative and going out of your way to prop up the credibility of your preferred polling aggregator site and you have the audacity to claim I am the one having confirmation bias. You’re acting as insufferable as some people on the right on this board.

538 doesn't cherry pick, which is my whole point and their mission.

I have a dim view of every candidate out there, so who am I biased in favor of exactly?

I have something to get you through Super Tuesday. Keep it close.

unrustling.jpg

538 doesn't cherry pick, which is my whole point and their mission.

I have a dim view of every candidate out there, so who am I biased in favor of exactly?

I have something to get you through Super Tuesday. Keep it close.

View attachment 245460

I stated that Pete is polling worse than Warren and Bernie nationally, and your response was to use polling data to show Biden and Pete’s support in the early states to then arrogantly downplay Bernie and Warrens policies, despite still ignoring their national numbers. Not to mention that Pete is only ahead of Bernie by what, 0.8% in New Hampshire in the poll aggregator that you hold to such high regard? So yes, you cherry picked statewide numbers while completely ignoring national numbers, therefore your argument makes little logical sense.

I stated that Pete is polling worse than Warren and Bernie nationally, and your response was to use polling data to show Biden and Pete’s support in the early states to then arrogantly downplay Bernie and Warrens policies, despite still ignoring their national numbers. Not to mention that Pete is only ahead of Bernie by what, 0.8% in New Hampshire in the poll aggregator that you hold to such high regard? So yes, you cherry picked statewide numbers while completely ignoring national numbers, therefore your argument makes little logical sense.

oLIVeCB.jpg

Tell that to the guy shrieking at Nadler as he’s getting in the elevator. Y’all are losing your minds just the same as the left lost theirs over Kavanaugh.

Big difference between panic..ie you guys and somebody totally frustrated with the ignorance and tyranny of the democrats. You should pace your hatred five years is a long time. 😂

Big difference between panic..ie you guys and somebody totally frustrated with the ignorance and tyranny of the democrats. You should pace your hatred five years is a long time. 😂

Strange that the ones in the pink hats said almost the exact same thing.

You keep bringing up national polling averages and say that to do otherwise would be cherry picking.

Remind me, when does the national primary occur?

Nice straw man. You downplayed national polling numbers and used statewide numbers in 4 states to support your narrative that there isn’t a “thirst” for progressives and their platform. My argument was that there clearly is some desire for the progressives if they are polling better than Pete nationally.

Now you are trying to spin this in a way in which I am somehow framed into believing that national numbers are more important than early state numbers. Nonsense. Stating that you should not ignore national numbers is not the same as saying that they are more important than early state numbers.

This is the sickness the Justice Democrats are pushing. We never hear a word from our locals about this societal cancer, but they'll piss panties over salt and pepper shakers. Pray for our children if we don't eradicate this disease from out midst.

This is the sickness the Justice Democrats are pushing. We never hear a word from our locals about this societal cancer, but they'll piss panties over salt and pepper shakers. Pray for our children if we don't eradicate this disease from out midst.

I was waiting on this . I figured it would be Louder with Crowder that busted him out . MD got him first . Lol

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back