2020 Presidential Race

Just as long as Trump is not made fun of for his looks, weight, or personality, it is fair game on here. Get ready for a stern rebuke if you personally insult the Dear Leader.

you mean like this type post?

Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

Donald Trump is an old, fat, orange spray-tanned, ugly slob with a dyed-yellow hair weave, false teeth and man boobs.

Guess that merits a "classy" comment?

you mean like this type post?

Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

Donald Trump is an old, fat, orange spray-tanned, ugly slob with a dyed-yellow hair weave, false teeth and man boobs.

Guess that merits a "classy" comment?
I haven't ventured in that thread because I don't feel like reading a bunch of comments from grown men trashing a kid. My previous post still stands. It might be best if everyone leaves off the personal appearance attacks on politicians. But that is just like, my opinion, man.

I haven't ventured in that thread because I don't feel like reading a bunch of comments from grown men trashing a kid. My previous post still stands. It might be best if everyone leaves off the personal appearance attacks on politicians. But that is just like, my opinion, man.
To be fair it drew a rebuke from the guy complaining about not being able to openly compare Stacy Abrams to Aunt Jemima, so it also kind of proved your point.

Pete deserves all the criticism he is getting.
Hope I didn't seem like an ass, but I was trying to prove a point. If Pete's campaign had hired a guy with the kind of track record as dude that Bernie's campaign fired, would it be treated the same way on woke Twitter? Something tells me there would be no crickets for Pete like the Bern's campaign received.

"Bernie Sanders endorsed a California congressional candidate Thursday with a long history of making crude and degrading comments about women and provocative statements about Jews, Muslims and other groups.
The Democratic presidential candidate said Cenk Uygur, founder and co-host of “The Young Turks” online talk show, is “a voice that we desperately need in Congress” to fill the seat of former Rep. Katie Hill of Santa Clarita."

Oh, I need some woke Twitter cancel culture right now.

Bernie Sanders endorses a Californian who defends crude sex ratings of women

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back