'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pre-game/Game Thread

I understand your thinking on the wildcat, but I disagree with it. I think it’s part of the chess Chaney plays against opposing DC’s. Maybe just the threat of the formation forces them to account for it. Also running plays out of that look may be an option in the next two games. It’s nothing I dock the coaches over.

You are correct.

As it happens, there's also only three ways that an OC can get the ball in the hands of their best player...1) Pass it to him 2) hand it to him 3) snap it to him

Why wouldn't we want to get him as many touches as we can?

Chess, not checkers. Fans see things so simplistic, but not all is what it seems.

And fans also insist their disagreements aren't just disagreements, it means the coaches are wrong, as are other fans who don't see it the same way. We won another game that many didn't think we would, yet....

Re-reading this thread there was a lot of sky is falling chicken littles posting.

Im far more resilient in my faith of this team. Literally never doubted we’d put it out.

😐
I've had people tell me they'd like to film me watching a TN game. Last night... I'm glad no one did lol

Im gonna start pulling the method I saw when I first signed up.
"Idiot coach needs to...... freaking moron."

When the coaches do and it doesn't work
"What the hell kind of coach lets the fanbase tell him what to do? Moron"
Lol...

You expect...too much lol

Reactions: chargervol
I’m not one of his detractors...quite the opposite. He’s a well funded, generous guy with connections. Like other insiders like Deerpark and LWS, there is some information mixed with some GUESSING and OPINION. When AV was declaring Chaney as a no go, De1Conley was sharing a screenshot that showed he was a done deal. He had part of the information and guessed the rest...wrongly. No hate just recognition that Tee is a disappointment...to him. Not buying that Pruitt and Fulmer share the same conviction.
That is fair, and any frustration/disappointment that he feels about Tee probably stems from what he..ahem...does for the program..

I guess he really likes the guys that make his...ahem..job..easier, and maybe how they actually do in on field coaching doesn't pertain as much to him as it does to the program as a whole.

Whatever the current problem with Tee's recruiting is...I am sure we all hope that it gets resolved...we need as many college ready players as we can get.

I've had to explain to my children on more than one occasion how it is just a football game and that daddy tends to overreact lol
My grown children talk about how I would wake them up on Saturday morning yelling, "Run, baby, run!".... To which I calmly respond that 2:30 is technically not Saturday morning.

My grown children talk about how I would wake them up on Saturday morning yelling, "Run, baby, run!".... To which I calmly respond that 2:30 is technically not Saturday morning.
My mom and grandmother are responsible for my antics. I remember watching games as a kid (sometimes listening on the radio.. Yeah I'm that old) and not recognizing either of them during Tennessee games... Both yelling at the TV or radio.. Cussing like sailors...

My dad and grandfather being the voices of reason lol...

So blame mom

My mom and grandmother are responsible for my antics. I remember watching games as a kid (sometimes listening on the radio.. Yeah I'm that old) and not recognizing either of them during Tennessee games... Both yelling at the TV or radio.. Cussing like sailors...

My dad and grandfather being the voices of reason lol...

So blame mom
I don't cuss, but I do yell, pace, jump, scream, moan,etc. Outside of Tennessee football I am a calm, rational, quiet, self controlled individual that people are shocked to find during a game. Like the time my son and his girlfriend walked in on me. Her eyes were huge as she looked to him for an explanation. He told her with a red face that I get that way during Tennessee games then he quickly got her out of the house lol. So, yeah, nobody's filming me.

I don't cuss, but I do yell, pace, jump, scream, moan,etc. Outside of Tennessee football I am a calm, rational, quiet, self controlled individual that people are shocked to find during a game. Like the time my son and his girlfriend walked in on me. Her eyes were huge as she looked to him for an explanation. He told her with a red face that I get that way during Tennessee games then he quickly got her out of the house lol. So, yeah, nobody's filming me.
Lol we sound just alike

VN Store

Back