Fulmer Backs Pruitt

Stop watching cable news.

The only difference between the UT and the rest of the SEC is the cooperation between local/campus PD and the athletic departments. Plus Pruitt is an idiot for not having a player personnel director.
It was a joke, meaning it doesnt hit national news all the time. And no college do not routinely cover up stuff like this. Small.stuff, yeah sure. There are always stories at other schools of players with major incidents all over the news.

Until he's not... I'm curious what your position will be then. I'm willing to eat my words if I'm wrong but I'd also be willing to bet that I'm not

Fulmer is simply saying that Pruitt is a very good coach and there's a long way to go to get the program back where we want. He's not guaranteeing than Pruitt will get it done. No one knows whether he will or not but that would be the case with any coach Tennessee hired. He's a very good coach and an excellent recruiter with an outstanding staff and any support he needs from the athletic department. It will take time because he had to start from close to zero.

It was a joke, meaning it doesnt hit national news all the time. And no college do not routinely cover up stuff like this. Small.stuff, yeah sure. There are always stories at other schools of players with major incidents all over the news.

This is small stuff, it was a failure to appear over a traffic ticket. There was no need to cover it up.

My guess is if the team had a winning record the footage never sees the light of day.

This is small stuff, it was a failure to appear over a traffic ticket. There was no need to cover it up.

My guess is if the team had a winning record the footage never sees the light of day.

Ultimately nobody cares about the u-turn or the bench warrant for FTA. The big deal was his threatening, disrespectful conduct. That is the only thing anyone has had an issue with.

And yes...that should have seen the light of day. It’s shameful it took two weeks.

Fulmer is simply saying that Pruitt is a very good coach and there's a long way to go to get the program back where we want. He's not guaranteeing than Pruitt will get it done. No one knows whether he will or not but that would be the case with any coach Tennessee hired. He's a very good coach and an excellent recruiter with an outstanding staff and any support he needs from the athletic department. It will take time because he had to start from close to zero.
Regardless of my opinion, I'll have to wait it out along with everyone else

Reactions: timmessee
Ultimately nobody cares about the u-turn or the bench warrant for FTA. The big deal was his threatening, disrespectful conduct. That is the only thing anyone has had an issue with.

And yes...that should have seen the light of day. It’s shameful it took two weeks.

If we would have defeated UF it would never have been released.

He had the same number of players as every team he faced last year and this year, where does the zero come from? All 3 and 4 stars highly recruited in high school. Zero is how much he got out of them. The problems I have heard about former coaches players is crap that every coach must deal with in taking over a program. Part of the job which is why a professional was hired. We are very weak on the lines of scrimmage compared to other SEC teams but expectations were 6 or 7 wins not the SEC championship. All you have to do is whip the 4 lower division schools plus Vandy and UK to be highly successful here. Takes 3 or 4 years to get that done?

Yeah. His master plan is to have Tennessee football crater so we can become a basketball school. Makes total sense.
No his master plan is either getting revenge to the fans that wanted him fired before or his master plan is he doesn't want anybody in there to outshine him he wants to be known as the last great coach at Tennessee. Remember this guy backstabbed Johnny Majors and this same threw Randy Sanders under the bus. He is all about himself. I lost all respect for him when he sabotaged the Mike Leach hire.

Good "fan" right here everyone
A true fan of somebody that wants what's best for the program here is somebody wants to program to be successful. A true fan is not somebody who just kisses whichever coach's ass at the time. Thank U mic drop.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
That's a loooong reach.

A REACH??? I don't know how a Miami Player could act out any worse. If you can come up with something; Please enlighten us. There's Banks Vid, There's the "Blow Up Something", There's the Fist fight with a Fla Policeman------THIS we know. What DON'T we know? Defend away---------54321 GO!

No his master plan is either getting revenge to the fans that wanted him fired before or his master plan is he doesn't want anybody in there to outshine him he wants to be known as the last great coach at Tennessee. Remember this guy backstabbed Johnny Majors and this same threw Randy Sanders under the bus. He is all about himself. I lost all respect for him when he sabotaged the Mike Leach hire.

Do you say this stuff outloud?

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Yeah one arrest over a U Turn because a guy failed to appear screams flashbacks to Miami and its crime ring!

Wow. I see you wear Blinders. It's not the dang arrest at 3:30am; It IS who Banks Painted HIMSELF to be. How the hell can you ignore that? And Yes. It's totally MIAMI ISH. "We shoot at Cops." It doesn't get ANY WORSE! God you people.

A REACH??? I don't know how a Miami Player could act out any worse. If you can come up with something; Please enlighten us. There's Banks Vid, There's the "Blow Up Something", There's the Fist fight with a Fla Policeman------THIS we know. What DON'T we know? Defend away---------54321 GO!

Ok. 3 "o's" instead of 4

Looong reach. Do you remember the "vintage" Canes?

The togetherness should start with Pruitt continually ripping half his team
Back to embellishing and just making sh!t up again I see.

Honestly, this is concerning as you say you are a former marine and currently LE.

This is some of the dumbest shat I have ever read on VolNation. There are no words to accurately describe how dumb this post is. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB There I tried.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Wow. I see you wear Blinders. It's not the dang arrest at 3:30am; It IS who Banks Painted HIMSELF to be. How the hell can you ignore that? And Yes. It's totally MIAMI ISH. "We shoot at Cops." It doesn't get ANY WORSE! God you people.

How do I ignore it?

Pretty easily. I wasn't there that night. Neither were you. So I really have no say so in it. Neither do you.

People manufacturing outrage over this are dumb.

Also are you saying that that the words "We shoot Cops" is the worst it can get? I can't believe you think Cops actually getting shot is just something to brush aside.

Only people with any opinions or feelings over the Banks arrest are the cops, Banks himself, and the coaches.

If you don't fit into one of those 3 groups, kindly stfu with your piece of sh!t comments

All signs point to this being a throw away year, this article seems to suggest that Fulmer will give Pruitt 3-4 more years to right the ship.

Fulmer backs Pruitt, addresses coaching rumors

I don't understand why people are surprised. If I recall Fulmer and Pruitt both said as much when they were hired. They knew what the roster, the culture and situation looked like along with just about every other coach and AD in the SEC.

Reactions: mickeyvol

VN Store

Back