BYU

BYU, unless they self destruct, are pretty balanced on offense. Utah isn't exactly stopping them as yet. They'd help themselves by not letting the QB squirt outta the pocket so much.

Chris Budden (sp?) interviewing the parents of the BYU QB. She used to be on WBIR here in Knoxville. Just a side note fwiw

Last edited:
Poor 3rd and 1 play call by Utah. Delayed trap play handoff? Go downhill quick with your bruising back. 🙄

Maybe we aren't watching the same game because I see a pretty good looking team. As for all this serious defensive talent, I haven't seen much of that in over a decade. You act like we're a top ten team. Last time I looked, we still had back to back losing seasons.

They’re ok but you act like we didn’t go to a Top 25 Auburn team and beat them on their own field.

This is the SEC.

BYU’s QB honestly reminds me of Kentucky’s. Can only make the wide open throw and all the others are prayers and will use his legs any chance he gets. If Pruitt utilizes his favorite blitz, corner blitz, and pushes him out of the pocket to the side of the field we want him to then our LB’s should be able to clean him up.

But on a separate note his mom should be on the field as their mascot because they are the cougars after all.

Reactions: FïreBall
They’re ok but you act like we didn’t go to a Top 25 Auburn team and beat them on their own field.

This is the SEC.

And then we get shellacked by Vandy. We really don’t know if we are any better than last year or not. I don’t know if we win or lose, but BYU isn’t gonna lay down for us. Our D is very suspect until I see otherwise.

Reactions: Manning Up
I think a lot will depend on our line play. If our lines hold up, I think we handle BYU. OL has to block well for JG and DL has to stuff the run and pressure. I think our LBs and secondary will be fine against BYU if the front plays strong.

Reactions: volmoon and Vol737

VN Store

Back