BYU

Agreed. Firing coaches to save your job almost always works out great for everyone.
The coaching situation is as cut and dried as it could possibly be at BYU. If Kilani Sitaki and BYU go to the Hawaii Bowl he keeps his job and if they don't he's fired.

Welcome to the SEC Zack, welcome to Shields Watkins Field and Neyland Stadium, the "Home Of The Vols"
image-jpg.221049

I just left Provo. Fans are just now headed to the game that starts in 35 min. Did talk to a couple of fans who are going to be in Knoxville next week. I told them good luck except for next week lol.

End of first quarter & Utah leads 3-0.BYU appears to be a well-coached team & scrappy. Vols must strap it up tight.:cool:

They look kinda undersized at some spots. Their quarterback is listed at like 200 but I swear he can't weigh more than 185-190 pounds soaking wet.

Watching BYU, I don't see the slow, easy to beat team some people have been talking about. I'm seeing a team we will be in a dogfight to beat. I'm not saying all is lost but they look like a team very capable of coming in here and beating us if we're not playing good football with a lot of intensity.

Watching BYU, I don't see the slow, easy to beat team some people have been talking about. I'm seeing a team we will be in a dogfight to beat. I'm not saying all is lost but they look like a team very capable of coming in here and beating us if we're not playing good football with a lot of intensity.

Are you watching the same game? I see a kid at QB that is error prone and has to face some serious defensive talent under the lights of Neyland.

I agree. Utah is ranked #14.

Are you watching the same game? I see a kid at QB that is error prone and has to face some serious defensive talent under the lights of Neyland.
Are YOU watching the same game? Gonna take some good football to beat these guys. Definitely a cut above the typical cake walk OOC opponent.

Reactions: Vol737
The good news is they kinda have to go all out to win this game whereas we can stay vanilla against Georgia st

Reactions: Boogievol
Maybe we aren't watching the same game because I see a pretty good looking team. As for all this serious defensive talent, I haven't seen much of that in over a decade. You act like we're a top ten team. Last time I looked, we still had back to back losing seasons.

VN Store

Back