BYU

It's not funny. I told you Yewts are classless. Not only do they come into our home and play dirty and cheat to get the win, then they call us poo poo after the game.

You can tell true character by how somebody acts in victory. You don't go around calling people "poo poo" after. Max Hall was right when he called the Yewts classless.

I would suggest beating them then.

It's not funny. I told you Yewts are classless. Not only do they come into our home and play dirty and cheat to get the win, then they call us poo poo after the game.

You can tell true character by how somebody acts in victory. You don't go around calling people "poo poo" after. Max Hall was right when he called the Yewts classless.
Represent!
1567203475014.gif

I think you're underestimating Utah a bit. They're a lot better than we are until proven otherwise. This is essentially the same BYU team that won on the road against Wisconsin last year. Like I said, we should win, but I don't think we need to be getting overconfident until we see some proof on the field.
The few games I've watched Utah play they've not looked good. They're defense is good. But they're offense is awful against quality opponents

They weren't dirty they played physical football and got after your indecisive quarterback. But honestly Utah's quarterback isn't any good enough to talk trash, BYU's awful offense and his good defense won the game

Reactions: norrislakevol
BYU has some good players. The TE/WR Bushguy is a nightmare match up for any team. QB has potential to be good, he's still young though. Some quick LBs too.

I think you're underestimating Utah a bit. They're a lot better than we are until proven otherwise. This is essentially the same BYU team that won on the road against Wisconsin last year. Like I said, we should win, but I don't think we need to be getting overconfident until we see some proof on the field.

Utah is a decent team for sure....one dementional on offense, but a good team none the less.

VN Store

Back