BYU

BYU's offense didn't look great but Utah has an elite defense. I'm not going to count on our defense putting up the same type of performance until we see that we have some defensive lineman that can play. That said, I expected the game to be closer and I do think we beat BYU by 7-10 points.

Watching BYU, I don't see the slow, easy to beat team some people have been talking about. I'm seeing a team we will be in a dogfight to beat. I'm not saying all is lost but they look like a team very capable of coming in here and beating us if we're not playing good football with a lot of intensity.
You need to get your eyes checked then.

BYU's offense didn't look great but Utah has an elite defense. I'm not going to count on our defense putting up the same type of performance until we see that we have some defensive lineman that can play. That said, I expected the game to be closer and I do think we beat BYU by 7-10 points.
If we only beat BYU by 7-10 points, we may not even win 6 games this year.

I'd really like to see us come out and go up fast.

Butch Jones shouldn't get much credit but somehow he always had us ready for OOC bowl games. We dominated and I hope we do the same.

Reactions: UTwild82
If we only beat BYU by 7-10 points, we may not even win 6 games this year.

I think you're underestimating Utah a bit. They're a lot better than we are until proven otherwise. This is essentially the same BYU team that won on the road against Wisconsin last year. Like I said, we should win, but I don't think we need to be getting overconfident until we see some proof on the field.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
I think you're underestimating Utah a bit. They're a lot better than we are until proven otherwise. This is essentially the same BYU team that won on the road against Wisconsin last year. Like I said, we should win, but I don't think we need to be getting overconfident until we see some proof on the field.
This is the same team that went on the road and beat Auburn, right? This is a different BYU team. A different QB AND Defense. Why do our fans act like TN has been fielding the same team for the past 10 years with the same coaches. We have upgraded coaches AND players. If the players thought like most fans, we would never win another game.

Every football field that WE play on is OUR field, and NO OTHER team belongs on OUR field.
We are undefeated until we ain't.

I can’t stop laughing

It's not funny. I told you Yewts are classless. Not only do they come into our home and play dirty and cheat to get the win, then they call us poo poo after the game.

You can tell true character by how somebody acts in victory. You don't go around calling people "poo poo" after. Max Hall was right when he called the Yewts classless.

It's not funny. I told you Yewts are classless. Not only do they come into our home and play dirty and cheat to get the win, then they call us poo poo after the game.

You can tell true character by how somebody acts in victory. You don't go around calling people "poo poo" after. Max Hall was right when he called the Yewts classless.

Lol you sound triggered.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What does that have to do with today? Different coaches and different young men.. different program. 10 years ago our players were in middle school/elementary. That has nothing to do with them. We are undefeated until we ain't.
Decade of mediocrity is contagious.

VN Store

Back