BYU

Keep an eye out on their defense. They were top 30 in both run and pass while returning 8 starters.

Reactions: voldurham
Great night of football! UCLA/Cinci, GaTech/Clemson, Utah/BYU. Going to try and get the kids down early.

Edit: Go Cinci! Go Tech! Go BYU!
Surprised ESPN isn't covering the GT vs Clemson game. It's going to be on the ACC network which looks like Xfinity doesn't carry.

Surprised ESPN isn't covering the GT vs Clemson game. It's going to be on the ACC network which looks like Xfinity doesn't carry.
I'm going to listen to the game on the Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network on YouTube. I think the ACC Network will flop since no where near as many cable systems will carry it as compared to the SEC Network.

Have you watched the last 10+ years....seriously?
What does that have to do with today? Different coaches and different young men.. different program. 10 years ago our players were in middle school/elementary. That has nothing to do with them. We are undefeated until we ain't.

Reactions: Woke and Behr
What does that have to do with today? Different coaches and different young men.. different program. 10 years ago our players were in middle school/elementary. That has nothing to do with them. We are undefeated until we ain't.
Same coach who lost to Vandy and Mizzou, so sorry I’m not confident.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back