Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
i5-3570k @ stock with a EVGA GTX 1070 FTW.

Been looking at the new 2070 Super, but I'm leaning towards waiting for the new 7nm Ampere GPU's to come out next year.
Nice man, the 2000 and 3000 series of Intel CPUs have both held up very well. I wanna start a new build soon, already got my parts picked on pcpartpicker lol

Nice man, the 2000 and 3000 series of Intel CPUs have both held up very well. I wanna start a new build soon, already got my parts picked on pcpartpicker lol

Niiiice. What parts? I have done the same thing. I had them all picked out for when the Ryzen 3000 CPU's dropped. And I still haven't done it yet hah.

And I agree with the 3000 Ivy Bridge CPU's holding up. I have a bud with a 7700K and a 1080 GPU and he barely gets 10 FPS more than me in games at 2K rez.

Niiiice. What parts? I have done the same thing. I had them all picked out for when the Ryzen 3000 CPU's dropped. And I still haven't done it yet hah.

And I agree with the 3000 Ivy Bridge CPU's holding up. I have a bud with a 7700K and a 1080 GPU and he barely gets 10 FPS more than me in games at 2K rez.
I was looking at a Ryzen 5 3600 and thinking about pairing it with one of the new 5700 XTs. Just waiting to see how the non reference cards do in the wild.

Reactions: Catbone
I guess I somehow set certain posters language to Nerd. Don't even know how I did that.
YW6APYKEBVDSNLNJZQF4PACV4E.jpg

Reactions: Sleegro
I was looking at a Ryzen 5 3600 and thinking about pairing it with one of the new 5700 XTs. Just waiting to see how the non reference cards do in the wild.

The 3600 looks to be doing pretty well all around especially for it's price. I was originally looking at the 3800, and then I saw the performances and now looking at the 3700 if I go Ryzen.

Reactions: Catbone
The 3600 looks to be doing pretty well all around especially for it's price. I was originally looking at the 3800, and then I saw the performances and now looking at the 3700 if I go Ryzen.
I'm not doing anything major with mine so I felt like the extra $ were better spent on the graphics card. Wouldn't mind getting a VR setup once it's built.

I'm not doing anything major with mine so I felt like the extra $ were better spent on the graphics card. Wouldn't mind getting a VR setup once it's built.

Yeah that's what my plan is to pump more money into the GPU. I'm waiting until the sales start this winter and see if more news comes out about NVIDIA's 7nm Ampere GPUs for next year.

Meh. You youngin's and your routers. Back in the day if you had a 10MB hard drive and 3.5" floppy disk and a color monitor you were king in the computer world. If you had a 9600 baud modem, everybody wanted to come over to your house.

Meh. You youngin's and your routers. Back in the day if you had a 10MB hard drive and 3.5" floppy disk and a color monitor you were king in the computer world. If you had a 9600 baud modem, everybody wanted to come over to your house.
Lol, thinking I'm a youngin. My first computer had no hard drive, dual 5 1/4 floppies, and a green screen.

Reactions: TennacJed

System Builder

The noctua is so overkill I need to change that out lol

Reactions: zhangliao04

Oh yeah 9600 baud could download a pic off Playboy in under 10 minutes.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back