Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you opened your restaurant in Knoxville yet?

Uggg

The city of Knoxville hates new businesses for some reason. We were set to open 8/20 and the fire marshall came in and said we had to bolt all tables and benches to the floor, something I’ve never heard of. And then the health department told us that no part of an industrial dishwasher is allowed to be in view of a customer. So we had to remodel.

Now we’re set for 9/27 opening.

Uggg

The city of Knoxville hates new businesses for some reason. We were set to open 8/20 and the fire marshall came in and said we had to bolt all tables and benches to the floor, something I’ve never heard of. And then the health department told us that no part of an industrial dishwasher is allowed to be in view of a customer. So we had to remodel.

Ridiculous

Reactions: drvenner and StoVol
Uggg

Yeah the last couple of mayors and city council have been crazy

Uggg

That sucks. What's the name and are you on campus?

Uggg

you should name something on the menu in their honor like 'bolted down burger' or 'outta sight delight'. subtle jabs.

You guys definitely need to swing by. Grand opening we’re giving everyone a free half pound of boneless wings. Introduce yourselves. I’ll be the frazzled guy with the beard turning gray lol
Should everyone show up with a Volnation name tags? Seeing some of y’all a faces may ruin everything for me. I only know you all by screen name.

Anyone else notice it’s always females fighting at fast food restaurants? And dudes in the background of most of the videos are just chillin’.

A man realizes food is peace. A place that cooks for you is your refuge. A sanctuary of love, harmony, and community.

Unless your @nicksjuzunk he wants to knife fight anyone over anything.

@cHiZzLeVOL @chargervol @3rdDegreeVol Thanks for the help on the wifi thing, not so much @bignewt. But after looking and comparing several it got to the point where it all just got to confusing to me and I ended up going with this one based on a couple of features I liked, reviews and price. I'll let yall know if it works out for me or not.

@cHiZzLeVOL @chargervol @3rdDegreeVol Thanks for the help on the wifi thing, not so much @bignewt. But after looking and comparing several it got to the point where it all just got to confusing to me and I ended up going with this one based on a couple of features I liked, reviews and price. I'll let yall know if it works out for me or not.

Ahhh rabbit ears...love the classics!

Glad I could help! #blessed

Reactions: Devo182

NetGear is a solid choice.

Dunno how big your house is, but again if you have issues with drops with that you might want to try a mesh system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back