Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
NetGear is a solid choice.

Dunno how big your house is, but again if you have issues with drops with that you might want to try a mesh system.
I just think the drop issue is because of how old my current wifi is. Reading the reviews on this one, I noticed that one of the things people liked about it was it didn't drop. It also has a priority feature so I can set up which devices has priority over the others and keep a constant signal to those devices.

Reactions: quadlee21
I just think the drop issue is because of how old my current wifi is. Reading the reviews on this one, I noticed that one of the things people liked about it was it didn't drop. It also has a priority feature so I can set up which devices has priority over the others and keep a constant signal to those devices.

That device you bought only covers 1500 sq ft so I hope your house isn’t bigger than that. Or hope you strategically place it.

That device you bought only covers 1500 sq ft so I hope your house isn’t bigger than that. Or hope you strategically place it.
Yes according to amazon that's correct. But all other reviews I've read on it says its for large homes, I think it will be fine. It will be centrally located and my house is 1600ish, sometimes 2000 when I turn the heat or air on the garage and chill out there.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Yes according to amazon that's correct. But all other reviews I've read on it says its for large homes, I think it will be fine. It will be centrally located and my house is 1600ish, sometimes 2000 when I turn the heat or air on the garage and chill out there.

Yeah you’ll be good then 😃

Reactions: SLICKYINC
If it's like mine, that distance is meaningless anyway. Can't remember what mine said distance wise but my son stays on to the end of the st.

Plus, logged into website to check devices connected and a kid down the st had been using mine for a over a month.

Logged him in here while he was visiting 1 day and the little bastage had auto connect turned on.

If it's like mine, that distance is meaningless anyway. Can't remember what mine said distance wise but my son stays on to the end of the st.

Plus, logged into website to check devices connected and a kid down the st had been using mine for a over a month.

Logged him in here while he was visiting 1 day and the little bastage had auto connect turned on.
Little hackers

Reactions: chargervol

He admitted to it lol.

Said he couldn't get it in his house but when he walked outside to the bench on the lawn, he had no problems with it.

Reactions: Rishvol
Not Tech savy. Need a new wireless router that will support streaming to 2 firesticks/smart tvs, 3 ipads and 3 iphones, 2 laptops and sometimes a gaming system. Maybe all at the same time but usually just a combination of 4-5 at any given time. What I currently have just stops working and I have to reset it a couple of times a night. So I'm looking for one that doesn't just drop off at any given time. Any help is appreciated and I'm purchasing today or tomorrow on amazon.

not sure if you got resolution on this, but for questions like these i always check wirecutter.com. far and away the best and most thorough review site i've ever seen. everything from wireless routers to running shoes. here's their pick, and reasoning, for best router:

The Best Wi-Fi Router for 2019

not sure if you got resolution on this, but for questions like these i always check wirecutter.com. far and away the best and most thorough review site i've ever seen. everything from wireless routers to running shoes. here's their pick, and reasoning, for best router:

The Best Wi-Fi Router for 2019
Yea, some guys helped lead me in the right direction, @bignewt wasn't one of them. I ended up getting a Netgear Nighthawk R6700 after trying to educate myself on something that I'll erase from my memory in about a week. I looked at several sites including that one and almost went with a TP-Link archer. Basically, I just need it to work.

Reactions: Geaux_Vols
Yea, some guys helped lead me in the right direction, @bignewt wasn't one of them. I ended up getting a Netgear Nighthawk R6700 after trying to educate myself on something that I'll erase from my memory in about a week. I looked at several sites including that one and almost went with a TP-Link archer. Basically, I just need it to work.

#stillblessed

Reactions: quadlee21
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back