'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

The last few pages of this thread have been pure gold.

Where does Baron, Hardy, Smalls, Sewell, Washington and Omari Thomas put us alone? Regardless of who else gets in the boat if we were to land these our class would be pretty nasty.

Last edited:
The last few pages of this thread have been pure gold.

Where does Baron, Hardy, Smalls, Swell, Washington and Omari Thomas put us alone? Regardless of who else gets in the boat if we were to land these our class would be pretty nasty.
Probably 7 or 8. Add Rakim and Eason to that and it’s a top 5 class regardless of who else we add.

Reactions: jakez4ut
There are some off the radar that are in the mix...but they want to stay off the radar.

I do like where we stand with one of my favorite super old rides at Disney right now.
I think you guys are off. Pretty sure it’s “Space Mountain”. On page 47 of rivals but nobody of that name yet... gonna keep digging
That's what I was thinking too.

So I am taking this with the the most smallest grain of salt possible but today at fan day I was in line behind a Marietta high school football coach who was there to see Keyton and he said he thinks we land Gilbert. He said Gilbert has been on campus way more than advertised.
#insideralert

I believe this 100%. Vol

So I am taking this with the the most smallest grain of salt possible but today at fan day I was in line behind a Marietta high school football coach who was there to see Keyton and he said he thinks we land Gilbert. He said Gilbert has been on campus way more than advertised.
They made him stand in line to see Keyton?

VN Store

Back