'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Yeah but the players didn't and they were the ones that had to deal with it as well. Talk of blackouts, not going to games until Butch was fired, booing at halftime up a few touchdowns, etc. Wasn't a good look for us.

But things fans say while exercising their 1st amendment right to express their opinions in public (places, forums, social media, etc) don't cause problems or have consequences. Right?

Reactions: Devo182
Bass your Disney game is weak...
Gotta sing the song that you hear when riding this one...hard to get out of your head actually

It's a Smalls' world after all

eyes-1-300x300.jpg

There are some off the radar that are in the mix...but they want to stay off the radar.

I do like where we stand with one of my favorite super old rides at Disney right now.

After a through review of Disney rides that could be clues based on opening date I have....

Snow Whites (Lenneth Whitehead) Scary Adventures - 1971

Unless we have any kids nicknamed Big Thunder or Peter Pans out there.... this is my guess.

I don't need redemption. I love the guy and his info, but he will even tell you he doesn't get them all. Hero worship is a bit much.
Correct. And couldn’t agree with you more.
And that same theory goes for our staff as well. These kids are ruthless and tell these guys what they want to hear sometimes so in those cases (i can point to many last cycle) we collectively whiff even though everyone was under impression we were in good shape with a kid etc.

After a through review of Disney rides that could be clues based on opening date I have....

Snow Whites (Lenneth Whitehead) Scary Adventures - 1971

Unless we have any kids nicknamed Big Thunder or Peter Pans out there.... this is my guess.

riddle has already been solved, but come on back!

And that same theory goes for our staff as well. These kids are ruthless and tell these guys what they want to hear sometimes so in those cases (i can point to many last cycle) we collectively whiff even though everyone was under impression we were in good shape with a kid etc.

Lot easier for a 17 year old kid to get caught up and tell coaches what they think they want to hear at the time.

Despite all of the good news, this is my favorite post. I love info but understand it's only as good as what the recruit says.

I don't need redemption. I love the guy and his info, but he will even tell you he doesn't get them all. Hero worship is a bit much.
I was trying to be funny...... But he tells you what he knows when he knows. The problem is with the hero worshipers that put him on all knowing god status that have a life crisis when someone lies or things change then follow him around announcing to all he is not a god don't listen to him. I love when he tells us something to discuss especially when nothing is happening. At the same time 10% AG can be up to 50% next week.

Sometimes it also feels like (from the nice ones) they are just trying to be super polite and nice to all staffs. Hard time saying the truth or saying no. And as a 17 YO talking to grown, rough men...I could get that.

I was trying to be funny...... But he tells you what he knows when he knows. The problem is with the hero worshipers that put him on all knowing god status that have a life crisis when someone lies or things change then follow him around announcing to all he is not a god don't listen to him. I love when he tells us something to discuss especially when nothing is happening. At the same time 10% AG can be up to 50% next week.
Yep. And I believe they all are hearing something from say, Washington. But he's obviously leading AV/his sources one way and SK, Price another.
I'm not going to be mad at any of them because he misled somebody. I just like knowing what everyone is hearing.

VN Store

Back