'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Things changed with Arik. UGA has been recruiting 3-4 TEs and indicated they're only taking 2. Nobody's really sure how UGA will use TEs and Arik likes the idea of WR or some WR-TE role tailored to his skillset. Lot to think about-- and he's thinking.
Watching how they handled the Fromm Eason Lawrence Fields situation should be enough to make one think.

Idk if it was that as much as the way he felt cbj was treated on his way out by some of the base. I don't think he liked that at all, thus the singing video and going to a rival.
I would say you're probably right, though Butch deserved any maltreatment he received.

I want to know why @Atlanta VOL says we are out of this, when it sounds like the wheels are falling off at Georgia, and he is visiting here more often now?
Because this is all part of the game my friend. You all wouldn’t pay for subscriptions if there wasn’t any drama created would you? And kids wouldn’t get “attention” from other schools if they didn’t play their game either right?

I have us around 10% chance of landing this kid as it stands today

Because this is all part of the game my friend. You all wouldn’t pay for subscriptions if there wasn’t any drama created would you? And kids wouldn’t get “attention” from other schools if they didn’t play their game either right?

What % chance landing Washington?

So youre much higher on Darnell? Anyone off the radar we should pay attention to?

Well I know for fact that other fan bases know of AV just like we do, UGA for sure does; whether they believe him or not is their judgment. When this first happened it made me think he was throwing out shade on purpose. Honestly, I hope he is. I don’t want anyone knowing what the staff doesn’t let out. At this point it’s traitorous to leak stuff that don’t need leaked. Maybe It’s just me 🤷‍♂️
What do you mean by throwing shade on purpose? To whom exactly? I'm not sure it makes sense as far as Georgia is concerned. They know we are after him big time, so that doesn't really add up for me. For Hubbs to say we are still in it, is Hubbs saying we are still a major player in Hubbs speak. And now there is the Bama Clemson talk recently. None of it really adds up. I just want to hear AV to confirm that we have moved on after the recent news. And to be honest, he hasn't been quite as accurate under the new staff, and Hubbs seems clueless.

Edit* I responded before I saw AV answer my question.

I would say you're probably right, though Butch deserved any maltreatment he received.

Yeah but the players didn't and they were the ones that had to deal with it as well. Talk of blackouts, not going to games until Butch was fired, booing at halftime up a few touchdowns, etc. Wasn't a good look for us.

Reactions: SmokinBob

Thanks for the clarity. I wasn't trying to call you out. It wasn't making sense.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What do you mean by throwing shade on purpose? To whom exactly? I'm not sure it makes sense as far as Georgia is concerned. They know we are after him big time, so that doesn't really add up for me. For Hubbs to say we are still in it, is Hubbs saying we are still a major player in Hubbs speak. And now there is the Bama Clemson talk recently. None of it really adds up. I just want to hear AV to confirm that we have moved on after the recent news. And to be honest, he hasn't been quite as accurate under the new staff, and Hubbs seems clueless.
He just said 10%. But you don't think he's accurate so why are you asking him?

VN Store

Back