Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

This entire article is joke, as is this lie tracker.

It’s more like a count of how many times the WaPo disagrees with Trump’s opinion or when the WaPo takes exemption to Trump’s hyperbole.
It's a measure of how often WaPo disagrees, but it also is a measure of simply how many times they choose to "fact check" any given statement from Trump relative to any given statement from Obama. This thing is only useful if you run every single statement someone makes, on an ongoing basis, through the fact checker. Otherwise, you're just picking statements you want to fact check, and on that basis you can make any politician seem like Honest Abe or a pathological liar.

For example, according to the OP's link Trump said in a speech that Henry Ford invented the assembly line. It really was Ransom Eli Olds. That gets tallied as a "lie" by the fact checker, even though it 1) could have just been a mistake and 2) the lie/error is of absolutely no consequence. I guarantee, guarantee, that if Obama made that identical statement, it doesn't get "fact checked" and even if it did, they'd mark it up to a mistake, which it in all likelihood was (why the need to lie about that anyway)? Was it a "lie" when Obama said he'd visited 57 states?

You should know just how ridiculous you look when your replies on how bad trump is are to constantly make equality comparisons to the person you think is literally the scum of the earth.

Hopefully, someday, one of your boys will step in and explain to you why your comparisons are self-defeating when trying to prop up Trump.

I'm trying to do you a favor but I can't understand the concept for you.
Funny how those who voted for Hillary call out Trump for lying. Sorry you don’t comprehend that. Then again, doesn’t surprise me since the Commies go by a different set of rules.

You should know just how ridiculous you look when your replies on how bad trump is are to constantly make equality comparisons to the person you think is literally the scum of the earth.

Hopefully, someday, one of your boys will step in and explain to you why your comparisons are self-defeating when trying to prop up Trump.

I'm trying to do you a favor but I can't understand the concept for you.

I'm not sure AV is trying to prop up Trump.

I never joke. I'm always serious.

698.gif

Funny how those who voted for Hillary call out Trump for lying. Sorry you don’t comprehend that. Then again, doesn’t surprise me since the Commies go by a different set of rules.

Lots of assumptions crammed in here, nice. Clearly, by repeating this you desperately want to believe that I voted for Clinton and that I'm a "commie" - That's cool, I mean I didn't and I'm not, but whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better. I thought that your constant trotting out Clinton as a comparative go to was the dumbest thing about you, but your inability to form a coherent defense without applying hyperbolic partisan labels just screams kiddie table. I'm torn.

Reactions: TN Ribs
You mad bro? Unlike the other subject this is definitely my business.
Mad? Nah. I stopped getting mad at message boards while you are still wearing diapers.

I'm interested to see what you're going to do to make the Trump stop lying.
I also hope it's effective so it can be applied to all politicians of every party.

I’m not, but he’s like Huff. Argue with a fence post if he can.

Of course you are, your whole M.O. is to trot out Obama and Clinton whataboutisims anytime you feel like your boi has been slighted. You are literally known for it, it's expected and it's part of your persona. It's just sad because it's a self-defeating position and you don't understand why.

Of course you are, your whole M.O. is to trot out Obama and Clinton whataboutisims anytime you feel like your boi has been slighted. You are literally known for it, it's expected and it's part of your persona. It's just sad because it's a self-defeating position and you don't understand why.
Glad I’m known for something and not a Commie.

I know it's hard for you bro, it's mind boggling to know that he lies that much, and that often. I know it's killing you inside - your posts make that perfectly clear.
The problem is that Trump has zero credibility, you can't believe one thing that he says.

I know it's hard for you bro, it's mind boggling to know that he lies that much, and that often. I know it's killing you inside - your posts make that perfectly clear.
The problem is that Trump has zero credibility, you can't believe one thing that he says.
I ain't none of your damn bro, bud.

I ain't none of your damn bro, bud.
It's unfortunate that you had to resort to the damn adjective but also very telling, it's obvious you are far too emotional about the topic. It's a sensitive issue for you, I can tell that you're very conflicted about it which is understandable. I mean, 83 lies is one day is nutty and impossible to explain away even for the most hoodwinked MAGA fan.

Sorry about the bro stuff, it's really not an accurate name for you anyway. Cat Nip is a much better descriptor. That cool bro?

It's unfortunate that you had to resort to the damn adjective but also very telling, it's obvious you are far too emotional about the topic. It's a sensitive issue for you, I can tell that you're very conflicted about it which is understandable. I mean, 83 lies is one day is nutty and impossible to explain away even for the most hoodwinked MAGA fan.

Sorry about the bro stuff, it's really not an accurate name for you anyway. Cat Nip is a much better descriptor. That cool bro?
It was a joke. LOL! You will have to do something more than that to make me mad. I knew there was a reason my cats liked me. Cat Nip ftw.

Mad? Nah. I stopped getting mad at message boards while you are still wearing diapers.

I'm interested to see what you're going to do to make the Trump stop lying.
I also hope it's effective so it can be applied to all politicians of every party.

There's nothing I can do to stop Trump from lying. Among all other presidents he takes the number one spot in the most lies told.

There's nothing I can do to stop Trump from lying. Among all other presidents he takes the number one spot in the most lies told.
What I am wondering is why the OP said he is on his way to 8000. Since he will be a 2 term president, and he is halfway thru term number 1, the math says he should have closer to 15,000 when he is done. Unless you think he will start telling fewer. Whatever your logic, I can assure you that I don't GAF.

Lower taxes, better economy.

Winning

VN Store

Back