Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

I agree with Hog. What's the scorecard for other Presidents? Or is this a new thing just for Trump?
Trump brought this on himself even before he was elected. But then he sent Sean Spicer to claim that Trump had a bigger crowd than Obama for his Inauguration

And then they showed comparative pictures side by side. Lying to the publicly, bigly, is still an issue for some of us

Reactions: AshG
If you can’t tell the difference between that, and say, making up a claim that millions voted illegally for Hilary Clinton, you can’t be helped.
No, I doubt that you could help much anyway. I tend to try to look at BS like this from the standpoint of reality and not filtered through the liberal talking points. I have looked at the Liar meter for Barry over his term and actually found a liberal site that was "graphing the progress" and claimed Barry only lied 14 times in his entire two terms What you guys call lies and what are actually lies are made up with the same double standard you always use. I don't need your help, I need you to stop holding out your hand for more of my money to help create your utopia of 40 hours at McD's = a BMW, 3k sqr foot house, and a pool though. It's getting annoying.

No, I doubt that you could help much anyway. I tend to try to look at BS like this from the standpoint of reality and not filtered through the liberal talking points. I have looked at the Liar meter for Barry over his term and actually found a liberal site that was "graphing the progress" and claimed Barry only lied 14 times in his entire two terms What you guys call lies and what are actually lies are made up with the same double standard you always use. I don't need your help, I need you to stop holding out your hand for more of my money to help create your utopia of 40 hours at McD's = a BMW, 3k sqr foot house, and a pool though. It's getting annoying.
Let me guess, when Trump talked about how he loved the poorly educated, you felt all warm inside, right?

Reactions: luthervol
Let me guess, when Trump talked about how he loved the poorly educated, you felt all warm inside, right?
You pay too much attention to the guy, look at what he does and not what he says.......in this instance, it's good for the middle class so far. Job numbers up, unemployment down.......all good for the normal populace. On the other hand, you listen to what the previous guy said vs. what he did, was the complete polar opposite. Hey, stay in the dirt with the rest of your crowd.......you will look up one day and all your Marxist heroes will be sweeping you up and tossing you aside like you are nothing.

You pay too much attention to the guy, look at what he does and not what he says.......in this instance, it's good for the middle class so far. Job numbers up, unemployment down.......all good for the normal populace. On the other hand, you listen to what the previous guy said vs. what he did, was the complete polar opposite. Hey, stay in the dirt with the rest of your crowd.......you will look up one day and all your Marxist heroes will be sweeping you up and tossing you aside like you are nothing.
Im not a Marxist. I just don’t like having a deranged racist as president.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Funny how he was loved by minorites until he ran for office.
Funny how he was pro-choice until he ran for office.
Funny how he was non-religious until he ran for office.
Funny how he hated fly-over country until he ran for office.
Funny how he supported gay rights until he ran for office.
Funny how he employed countless illegals until he ran for office.
Funny how he was against a president golfing until he held office.
Funny how he was against vacation time for a president until he held office.
Funny how he was going to drain the swamp until he held office.
Funny how he was going to "lock her up" until he held office.
Funny how he was going to "build that wall" until he held office.
Funny how Mexico was going to pay for the wall until he held office.
Funny how he was going to repeal and REPLACE until he held office.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Funny how he was pro-choice until he ran for office.
Funny how he was non-religious until he ran for office.
Funny how he hated fly-over country until he ran for office.
Funny how he supported gay rights until he ran for office.
Funny how he employed countless illegals until he ran for office.
Funny how he was against a president golfing until he held office.
Funny how he was against vacation time for a president until he held office.
Funny how he was going to drain the swamp until he held office.
Funny how he was going to "lock her up" until he held office.
Funny how he was going to "build that wall" until he held office.
Funny how Mexico was going to pay for the wall until he held office.
Funny how he was going to repeal and REPLACE until he held office.

What does this drivel have to do with what I said?

Can you not explain why Trump hasn't changed since he was loved by minorites but now he's called racist?

Reactions: volfanjustin
What does this drivel have to do with what I said?

Can you not explain why Trump hasn't changed since he was loved by minorites but now he's called racist?
He has changed.
He hired Bannon.
He climbed in bed with Breitbart and Fox.
He claims to be a "nationalist".
He talks despairingly about "brown" people.
He appeased white nationalist and racists.
He called "brown" nations "sh1tholes".
He insulted Maxine Waters and others of color using racists undertones.

Reactions: tvolsfan
He has changed.
He hired Bannon.

Screeeeeeeeech!

He has changed.
He hired Bannon.

Maxine Waters called for violence against Trump supporters. You agree that Trump supporters should be threatened with violence? Is this a threat against me? If you could doxx me, would you?

Maxine Waters called for violence against Trump supporters. You agree that Trump supporters should be threatened with violence? Is this a threat against me? If you could doxx me, would you?
No, Trump supporters should not be threatened with violence. I don't think it was a threat against you. Did you feel threatened? Doxx you? What does that mean?

He has changed.
He hired Bannon.

And Grand thinks women are crazy...

No, Trump supporters should not be threatened with violence. I don't think it was a threat against you. Did you feel threatened? Doxx you? What does that mean?

I was laughing posting that but didn't want it sound that way. I was wondering what your limit was and found it.

That being said, I do think defending people like Maxine Waters who has called for violence is unwise.

I think there are things that Trump has said that could be considered offensive but only if you have preconceived perceptions. If you've already decided he is these things (racist, homophobic, etc) then every comment can be spun to mean these things even if it's not intended that way.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I was laughing posting that but didn't want it sound that way. I was wondering what your limit was and found it.

That being said, I do think defending people like Maxine Waters who has called for violence is unwise.

I think there are things that Trump has said that could be considered offensive but only if you have preconceived perceptions. If you've already decided he is these things (racist, homophobic, etc) then every comment can be spun to mean these things even if it's not intended that way.
Are you insinuating I defended her? What is unwise is for Trump to publicly insult her intelligence. What did he possibly hope to gain? Maybe giggles and fist pumps from the redhatters.

Also, let's not forget Trump called for violence during the primaries.

Those aren't preconceived notions, they're developed and evolved notions. That's another reason why Trump was an idiot in how he carried himself in the primaries. Of course, it was the only way to stir the redhatters, but in so doing, he forfeited any chance of ever being accepted as a leader. It was always a Catch 22 that was visible from miles away.

VN Store

Back