Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

Will their truth boner ever take them back to review Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc?

I thought this one was interesting:
“He falsely said that major newspapers and television networks make up nonexistent sources. That is grounds for firing in the news business. Sources can certainly be wrong, but they exist.”

So as long as you have someone else feeding you ******** your hands are clean in printing it. Might be Buzzfeed’s motto.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Unfortunately, this says more about your lack of character and scruples than anything else. And, we know you don't really mean it, it's obvious that his lies drive you nuts.

Again, we need a scorecard for a comparison. See if you can find the stats on the last 3 presidents.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
No one cares except triggered liberals.

Does this make you a triggered conservative?

All good points. They are about to select Hilliary Rodhog Clintin as their nominee, and they will ALL fall in line and vote for her.
All. of. them.

Thus Hilliary Clinton is still a viable candidate for the most important job in the world. Complicit is a word that comes to mind here.

Here's why people are voting for the LIAR.

Anybody with any sense knows she is a hypocrite and a liar. Her base.... does.... not.... care...

She gonna get 'em free ****.

Doesn;t change the fact that she is either incompetent or a liar. You should be ashamed to be championing her cause and her case in this. If I knew who you were I wouldn't hire you to do my will.

I saw that today."You can't spell Liar without Hillary" With apologies to Steve Spurrier

VN Store

Back