Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

if your going to make the claim that Trump is the biggest liar of all times, just back it up.
He could, and you would just dismiss it. Trumpkins live in a fantasy world where being against Trump is just liberal propaganda.

He could, and you would just dismiss it. Trumpkins live in a fantasy world where being against Trump is just liberal propaganda.
I actually live in a world where my paycheck is bigger, my 401k growth is back, my job is more secure, and my retirement is more secure. So I’ll take whatever he’s doing.

Reactions: azVolFan
Not sure Wapo data and interactive graphics takes into account how much of what Trump says is solely for trolling purposes, purely for their benefit.

Totally pointless. Do we know the methodology behind which statements are picked to be fact-checked? Was/is every single statement these people made run through the fact checker?

Depending on how I cherry-picked, I could make it look like Obama, Trump, or any politician lied 100% of the time or told the truth 100% of the time.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Totally pointless. Do we know the methodology behind which statements are picked to be fact-checked? Was/is every single statement these people made run through the fact checker?

Depending on how I cherry-picked, I could make it look like Obama, Trump, or any politician lied 100% of the time or told the truth 100% of the time.
Go ahead and try to find an additional 300 lies for Obama. Or dispute as many of Trumps lies as you want. My guess is you won’t bother and will just declare the whole thing as unfair and biased with no evidence.

WTF is this? Somebody who hadn't made an appearance in this thread yet said this back in November. This is a textbook deflection from OP, the data presented, and anything that had been said in this thread.

VN Store

Back