Trump Lied 3001 Times, On Track For 8000

Are you insinuating I defended her? What is unwise is for Trump to publicly insult her intelligence. What did he possibly hope to gain? Maybe giggles and fist pumps from the redhatters.

Also, let's not forget Trump called for violence during the primaries.

Those aren't preconceived notions, they're developed and evolved notions. That's another reason why Trump was an idiot in how he carried himself in the primaries. Of course, it was the only way to stir the redhatters, but in so doing, he forfeited any chance of ever being accepted as a leader. It was always a Catch 22 that was visible from miles away.

Do you have anything negative to say about Maxine Waters?

Do you have anything negative to say about Maxine Waters?
I honestly know next to nothing about her, but she must be representing her constituents very well.
I don't really like her hats very much and she may be a little quick to play the race card but that does help keep all of the closet racists in DC in line.

I honestly know next to nothing about her, but she must be representing her constituents very well.
I don't really like her hats very much and she may be a little quick to play the race card but that does help keep all of the closet racists in DC in line.

LOL

VN Store

Back