Alvin Kamara Appreciation Thread (merged)

First of many. I told y'all he would be a SUPERSTAR.

Now get ready for the following guys to join him in the next few years:

QB Josh Dobbs
CB Cam Sutton
LB Daniel Bituli
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
S Nigel Warrior
RB John Kelly
OL Trey Smith

*Disclaimer

D4H's predictions are in no way binding and subject to change at his slightest whim. This will in no way discredit any and all updated predictions.

Reactions: 1 person
Shoulda wore socks depicting cops as pigs like kaepernik did, goodell would have been fine with that. But CHRISTMAS socks, what was he thinking.....

Reactions: 40 people
Shoulda wore socks depicting cops as pigs like kaepernik did, goodell would have been fine with that. But CHRISTMAS socks, what was he thinking.....

The NFL is a complete joke. Supporting things like BLM and cops as pigs, well thats cool. Want to show support for cops or Christmas? No way. Thats not being a social justice warrior.

Reactions: 18 people
Can't wear Christmas socks but it's ok to disrespect the Flag of our country and call the police pigs.....

OH I Forgot..........that's freedom of speech.

Smdh

Reactions: 7 people
Kneeling for the flag is freedom of expression, but they’ll fine your ass for wearing Christmas cleats

Well said. Everybody knows the nfl is full of ish and are complete hypocrites on this deal. If you want to wear Christmas cleats, or cleats honoring the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack, you’ll be fined or just shut down altogether....can’t have THAT freedom of expression.

But if you want to essentially say “F you” to the country and it’s law enforcement by kneeling during the national anthem, why, THAT freedom of expression can’t be deterred, those guys have 1st amendment protection, those guys can kneel all day every day and twice on Sunday, Monday and Thursday.

The good news is that the league is getting hurt big time financially and paying a price for the ish they’re supporting and promoting. To the tune of even just canceling Sunday Night football games. I love it. F em.

The leadership of the nfl right now has completely ruined the game that I’ve loved for most of my 50 years. From the protests, to the replay crap, to nobody even knowing what a damn catch is anymore. They’ve completely destroyed the game.

Reactions: 29 people
Left the NFL completely this yr (gave up Titan PSLs a couple yrs ago) and don’t plan on going back. I hope AK and all VFLs make their money but it won’t be much of mine.

Reactions: 8 people
Random players wear pink gloves during October supporting breast cancer awareness, so I don't see how wearing red cleats is all that different.

Reactions: 2 people
Good for Alvin...

f*** Roger Goodell..

Crap like this is why I do not watch the NFL anymore..

Reactions: 11 people
Didn't I see something about AK starting a Go Fund Me account for the fine and donating the proceeds to charity...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back