Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are all about golf and I'm over here like:

tenor.gif

+1

Most be a slow night.

Reactions: 2 people
I caddied at The Honors in 1990 for a bit after I graduated UTC. Took some flack from some punks in the pro shop about my top zipper on my coveralls showing a little bit of a UT emblem on my white tee shirt underneath. This was after my double bagged round collecting my route fee. Pissed me off and never caddied again, but go my loops in on Mondays.
I have played every course in Nooga including CCC, Lookout, Signal, etc, sans Black Creek. Whatever became of that course on Lookout Mnt with the spectacular views?

Everything still rolls towards the edge of the mountain...

okay, been under the weather for a few days. can't keep up.
laid down for a few hours, got back up and am over 130 pages behind in a new thread.
i'm skimming pages trying to catch up ... sounds like we've got good news on Gruden, but I can't piece it all together.

can someone catch me up?
looking for a friend on this one.

Been up and down with a trend towards no is the vibe I’ve gotten over last couple days, no solid stuff has really happened

I think it is kind of sad that AV can't even just drop in and say something nice without being hounded for answers when he has said he would not give answers. Let the gentleman come in and just enjoy his time here on VN. Same with MIT Beav. But that is just my thoughts. I try not to be a rude son of a gun.:ermm:

Reactions: 17 people
my 13 year old won the Chattanooga Junior Classic at the Honors this year. One practice round with a member and then went 76 74 to win his age group. He has gone 66 at Black Creek from a combo of blue and gray tees. Is a 7th grader at Signal Mtn. BTW....he says SOON.

Awesome ! Must have a good head on his shoulders, patience is tough for the young guns.

Mizuno MP 29's !!! Best golf club ever made !!!

It's all personal preference. Never hit a Mizuno I liked. I really disliked the MP 29. And, they don't test as well as most of the top line Taylormades according to Golf Digest and Golf Magazine. Couple of guys I play with have them, and I think they would trade for my 790's in a heartbeat. It took me over two months to get them after I ordered them due to the order backlog. I think the backlog is now 3 weeks.

I'm in as long as I'm not the only gal. Ladies? Y'all in?

Love best ball.

Played at Lost Creek a lot. :)

Lost Creek is a fun course, and you don't ever really need a tee time. Roger used to take good care of us there, but his ability to pour a good scotch was lacking.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back